Groups
    EXPIRED

i have 50 euro in 2euro's 1's 50cents,20cents,10cents and 5 cents

Banned
    just got back from holiday and have loads of cents does anybody know were i could change this back into english money i have tryed the post iffice and most exchange shops they only change the euros or if i could sell this on ere and how much i would get

19 Comments

Banned

change it into what?

try your local money exchange place or post office

As far as I know nobody exchanges euro coins.

Where are you based as some one may take them off your hands if local.

judging by the current exchange rate, ill offer £1 delivered

Original Poster Banned

back into english money am based in newcastle

Banned

some retailers do accept euros cant remember who now tho

To Buy 50 euros would cost about £50 but to change it back you would get about £44.28(urrent PO Buy back rate for 50)doubtful anywhere would exchange it back (The PO only take notes). Best keeping it or looking for a relative as postage would be too much to make it worthwhile selling if you have to post off anywhere.

Original Poster Banned

actually since the euro has went higher then the pound its bad for changing £'s into euro but good when you change euro back to english you get more

Original Poster Banned

newbie1001;3952400

To Buy 50 euros would cost about £50 but to change it back you would get … To Buy 50 euros would cost about £50 but to change it back you would get about £44.28(urrent PO Buy back rate for 50)doubtful anywhere would exchange it back (The PO only take notes). Best keeping it or looking for a relative as postage would be too much to make it worthwhile selling if you have to post off anywhere.

i work at airport get free commision at travellex but they dont accept cents i guess nowere will change these

Banned

may as well hold onto them coz it wont be long before the uk adopts it with the sterling as it is

might be marks n spencer that accepts euros but prob not coins

Original Poster Banned

checked ebay *********.co.uk/34-…318

and 34 goes for 28 with 6days left think ill have a chance selling on ere

A shiny new thrupence I shall offer you, tis the shiniest thruppence in all the land and indeed the the most unsullied you will ever see auld Edwards face, if you're with me squire! Guffaw!*

*One cannot guarantee the legitimacy of said coin.

casparwhite;3952411

may as well hold onto them coz it wont be long before the uk adopts it … may as well hold onto them coz it wont be long before the uk adopts it with the sterling as it ismight be marks n spencer that accepts euros but prob not coins

Yep, M&S, Debenhams and BHS accept Euros as payment, not sure about coins though

A shiny new thrupence I shall offer you, tis the shiniest thruppence in … A shiny new thrupence I shall offer you, tis the shiniest thruppence in all the land and indeed the the most unsullied you will ever see auld Edwards face, if you're with me squire!

Why, sir, I believe you to be toying with this person's good nature, for it is well known that your shiny new thruppence is nothing more than a lump of the basest lead moulded to resemble our fair King's face.

Garethquilt, I beseech you, do not be taken in with by leefal, for you will surely find that his silver words do not match his lead coinage!

Take you hence to any agent that sells holidays, such as my learned friend Thomas Cook, as you will find that he will, when suitably inclined, be warm to the idea of changing your foreign coinage for that which can best be used throughout this realm.

I used to work in Thomson's Bureau and we used to accept a few 1 and 2 euro coins, and suggest the other coins get but in our charity box. If the shop wont take it ask to speak to the manager, our shop used to have a big demand for coins so we bought them back for resell.

Hope that helps, did you have a good holiday?

id be inteersted in taking them off you, at the right price. let me know

At the current exchange rate you could probably buy the Isle of Man . . . .

Original Poster Banned

leecroot;3953477

id be inteersted in taking them off you, at the right price. let me know

i much would you be willing to pay with postage

Original Poster Banned

Gem_whl;3953194

I used to work in Thomson's Bureau and we used to accept a few 1 and 2 … I used to work in Thomson's Bureau and we used to accept a few 1 and 2 euro coins, and suggest the other coins get but in our charity box. If the shop wont take it ask to speak to the manager, our shop used to have a big demand for coins so we bought them back for resell.Hope that helps, did you have a good holiday?

thanks for the idvice ..it was good thanks nice and hot :roll:

Admin

garethquilt;3953513

i much would you be willing to pay with postage

You cannot sell/exchange money/currency on here.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
    3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions