Misc
14 Comments
Serious?
I'll have one !
Yes please !!
shaq21534 m ago

Serious?

It won’t let me private message you
It won't let me allow users to message me ...
shaq2154 m ago

It won't let me allow users to message me ...

32118363-T9YtQ.jpg
MSH891 h, 5 m ago

It won’t let me private message you

You need to have a few comments before PM's are 'activated' (like Teresa May)
should work now
Wongy1104 m ago

You need to have a few comments before PM's are 'activated' (like Teresa …You need to have a few comments before PM's are 'activated' (like Teresa May)should work now

It’s just his, it let me send one to the other person straight away
MSH895 m ago

It’s just his, it let me send one to the other person straight away

Oh right it is an opiotion to turn them off
I'm probably going to be doing this with my three Odeon tickets I got a few weeks ago because there's never an Odeon anywhere near where I'm working or staying in the week.
MIDURIX4 m ago

I'm probably going to be doing this with my three Odeon tickets I got a …I'm probably going to be doing this with my three Odeon tickets I got a few weeks ago because there's never an Odeon anywhere near where I'm working or staying in the week.

Are those the ones which have restrictions on pretty much every major movie?
Destard3 m ago

Are those the ones which have restrictions on pretty much every major …Are those the ones which have restrictions on pretty much every major movie?

And you have to use them in a month also . I seem to be staying/working every week 5 min from a Vue/Cineworld but an hour away from an Odeon.
Thank you ! @MSH80
MIDURIX6 m ago

And you have to use them in a month also . I seem to be staying/working …And you have to use them in a month also . I seem to be staying/working every week 5 min from a Vue/Cineworld but an hour away from an Odeon.

Right.
Good on you for donating them though.
Hopefully you give them to someone who isn't a free loader.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions