EXPIRED

I have a $10 iTunes gift voucher for the US store. Any ideas of what I can do with it? Can't be used in the UK unfortunately.

As the question...

7 Comments

Are you able to sell it?

Original Poster

br1xham2

Are you able to sell it?

Yeah, no reason why not but it's a digital code (i.e. no physical card) and as such you can't sell those on Ebay US.

Banned

I'll take it off your hands for £2.50? Better than nothing

just make a us email and second iTunes account then purchase what you want and install under that id then log back in to the other one
or il give you £3

You can use it if you change you current store to US but can only do that if you have a zero balance in your UK one

Original Poster

eslick

You can use it if you change you current store to US but can only do that … You can use it if you change you current store to US but can only do that if you have a zero balance in your UK one

Interesting, so what about the content that I buy from the US store when I revert back to a UK Account? What happens to that?

Banned

ipswich78

Interesting, so what about the content that I buy from the US store when … Interesting, so what about the content that I buy from the US store when I revert back to a UK Account? What happens to that?

it stays, I buy us cards a lot because people sell them cheap

but when you sync your apps, it will prompt you to log into each account respectively for the different apps

the best part is that almost everything is cheaper on the US store, 99p songs for example are almost all $0.69
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.69
    2. Iptv89
    3. Remortgaging to pay off debt56
    4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.89

See more discussions