Expired

I have a 2012 ford focus does anybody know how to update to the latest ford sync

Found 13th Oct 2014
Ford sync update

1. Ask
  2. Ford
  3. Toys
5 Comments

I have a 2010 fiesta with USB/Bluetooth etc. You can download updates to a USB pen and it runs automatically. I would phone a main dealer and ask what the latest version is and how its done. Tried Google? I downloaded the latest updates for mine and did it myself.

same as above

Original Poster

Graham1979

I have a 2010 fiesta with USB/Bluetooth etc. You can download updates to … I have a 2010 fiesta with USB/Bluetooth etc. You can download updates to a USB pen and it runs automatically. I would phone a main dealer and ask what the latest version is and how its done. Tried Google? I downloaded the latest updates for mine and did it myself.

Could you post a link of website I've looked on Google and can't seem to find website
Thanks

simon1976

Could you post a link of website I've looked on Google and can't seem to … Could you post a link of website I've looked on Google and can't seem to find website Thanks

I will have a look for you my friend and post back, usually they keep this stuff within the company.

update: i checked and cant find it on torrent sites. try on a ford focus owner forum etc. just make sure your dont download a japanese update lol

You can only do it via a dealer in the UK free but potentially pointless as theres no way of telling what version youre on or whats the latest!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions