I have a £25 off voucher to spend on wines at Laithwaites - 1st come 1st serve!...

i have this voucher where if u spend £69.99, u get £25 off. it can be done online or by calling. so whoever wants it, post here and if ur the first person, then u get it! i will confirm who will get it and pm them the code.

7 Comments

me me me

Moved to misc, the voucher section is not for single use codes. Thanks.

Original Poster

ok so londonthing98, u really want it?

Fahim;3088485

ok so londonthing98, u really want it?

If s/he doesn't, I'd like it - but only if it can be used by existing Laithwaites customers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3088776

If s/he doesn't, I'd like it - but only if it can be used by existing … If s/he doesn't, I'd like it - but only if it can be used by existing Laithwaites customers :thumbsup:

i dnt mind giving it to u but unfortunately, it says new customers :-(

Fahim;3092570

i dnt mind giving it to u but unfortunately, it says new customers :-(

Ok, thanks - no good to me then, or probably to anyone else for that matter as there are better offers available to new customers. I just rejoined two weeks ago with a £40 off code. Do a search on here and you'll find it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3092667

Ok, thanks - no good to me then, or probably to anyone else for that … Ok, thanks - no good to me then, or probably to anyone else for that matter as there are better offers available to new customers. I just rejoined two weeks ago with a £40 off code. Do a search on here and you'll find it. :thumbsup:

i see wot u mean its just that i dnt drink (and therefore dnt buy wine) so its absolutely no use to me. and i just received that voucher from my amazon order yesterday so instead of throwing it away i might as well just give it to anyone who will have a good use for it u know what i mean?

why dnt u just make a new account or sumthin lol?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72944190
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271934
    4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions