1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

a life.

joke

something for £5 or over

firebox.com/pro…uts

I bought some for a friend at Christmas and he says that he can only eat one per evening cos they are ridiculously hot

I have a £20 voucher that I can't budge. Just can't bring myself to buy anything, it's all such overpriced tat!

EDIT: Remember postage is £3.95.

Original Poster

highguyuk;4702693

I have a £20 voucher that I can't budge. Just can't bring myself to buy … I have a £20 voucher that I can't budge. Just can't bring myself to buy anything, it's all such overpriced tat!EDIT: Remember postage is £3.95.

i didnt realise that thanks ild give you 5 pounds paypal gift if you want for your voucher

it will only cover your postgae and give you £1 left to spend-i had 2 at Christmas and never used them because there was nothing to buy that cost less than £3 on top of the £5 with postage-and i wouldn't have used them !

stuntman9883;4703221

i didnt realise that thanks ild give you 5 pounds paypal gift if you want … i didnt realise that thanks ild give you 5 pounds paypal gift if you want for your voucher

Such a kind offer but I'll decline.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions