I have a amazon delivery (one day) coming up but no timing on there tracking website, what to do ?

8 replies
Found 12th Feb
I booked amazon one day delivery it says it is out of depo so it can come here today.

But it doesn't says any time, is there any way I can track the delivery on map ?

Thank you

8 Comments

No, there isn't.

no that's only on prime now

Nope. Prime members used to get items delivered by 1pm I miss those days!

Original Poster

srp111

no that's only on prime now

I am on prime:)

TrollForce

I am on prime:)

Prime and Prime Now are different.

It could be delivered anytime up to 10pm. But saying that I was expecting a delivery from Amazon this morning the guy knocked at the door at 10am I went to the glass front door immediately, which was locked, could see the driver and asked him to wait a sec while I grabbed my key, (he heard and could see me) when I returned a few seconds later he drove off in his van! Didn't wait, didn't leave the package, didn't attempt to even leave with a neighbour - really annoying!

Bluefusion

It could be delivered anytime up to 10pm. But saying that I was expecting … It could be delivered anytime up to 10pm. But saying that I was expecting a delivery from Amazon this morning the guy knocked at the door at 10am I went to the glass front door immediately, which was locked, could see the driver and asked him to wait a sec while I grabbed my key, (he heard and could see me) when I returned a few seconds later he drove off in his van! Didn't wait, didn't leave the package, didn't attempt to even leave with a neighbour - really annoying!

Time to get on the phone to Amazon and explain what happened, should get an extra 30days free prime added to your account.
Although I realise that it would have been better if they had actually delivered you item, they didn't hide it behind bins or anything?

Cheers simonK1969 will do - yes just so annoying that he came to the door and wouldn't wait 5-seconds!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk77
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75871
    3. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM11
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions