Groups

I Have A Confession....... I'm Kind of A Big Deal

As a lot of truths are comming out I feel I must own up to my myself, I'm actually leading a double life........

By day, I'm MinstrelMan a HUKD Misc regular, by night I'm a very well known superhero, oh and I'm rich too.

here's proof......... dont h4te me!

43 Comments

Original Poster

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/minstrelman/photo-2.jpg

pmsl :w00t:

fruitloop

Banned

loooooooooooooooooooool

haha repped

PMSL..... so it was you who saved me from that evil man :? you said i'd never find out your ID!! whats changed?

made me giggle

WoW... serious bread dawg... Must be nearly one fifty..

edna_clouds;4491190

Enough for a maccy d :thumbsup:

Banned

edna_clouds;4491190

whoooooooooooooooooo??????? :-D

Have you got a side-kick?

edna_clouds;4491190

I'd say closer to tree fiddy.

LMAO :lol:

I knew there was more to you!! :whistling:

chesso;4491204

Have you got a side-kick?

allo darlin!

(no thread hijack)

Original Poster

http://boozeman.co.uk/boozevan/images/side%20kick%202.jpg

imranmaz;4491197

whoooooooooooooooooo??????? :-D

:-D:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/%5BTNT_FRAGBOY%5D---/3D%20Animated%20GIFs/guy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_hg_clr.gif

karaokecolin;4491224

allo darlin!(no thread hijack)

Hiya good guy:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4491225

Wot no Penfold (ish)??

lmfao!

LMAO!

i loveeee danger mouse... the OH had a CD with some daft tunes on... we'd pull up at traffic lights and now n then blast out the danger mouse theme... just to see peoples face...

yes, I am easily pleased... lolll

Playa

:? I can't see your pic MM

fireheaven;4491350

I can, must still be working...

Classic Tee !! I love it!

edna_clouds;4491190

Did you count all the coins cos I'm tempted? lol

We all know MM is blagging it....he's literally swimming in money and is constantly surrounded by naked women....sigh. :giggle:

fireheaven;4491350

It's a pic of Danger Mouse without the head, which is where his head would go.......plus loads and loads of coins totaling an amazing.....£1.47.....do I get a prize if I'm right because that was just completely random? :giggle:

Is that the official Danger Mouse UK T-shirt that is only given out in danger mouse looky likey competition held by train station somewhere in London that can't be bought anywhere? I so wish I'd had a invite for that.. Where the invites really invisible.. Those ones are so cool.. It would be such a bummer if someone was there with like 30 mice to follow them about and put you in joint third..

I'm sooo jealous are your superness Mr Mouse..

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4491500

We all know MM is blagging it....he's literally swimming in money and is … We all know MM is blagging it....he's literally swimming in money and is constantly surrounded by naked women....sigh. :giggle:

I'm a younger, poorer, shorter version of hugh hefner! :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4492821

I'm a younger, poorer, shorter version of hugh hefner! :thumbsup:

I envy you so much.......can I please be your apprentice? :cry:

ROFL!! I love dangermouse :oops:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4493078

I envy you so much.......can I please be your apprentice? :cry:

seriously its not all its cracked up to by, remember you only ever see the finished product :roll:

But I thought this was your superhero Identity?
    [IMG]i213.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1235642138[/IMG]

:whistling:

Original Poster

No more drugs for that man ^^^

Ungreat;4493300

But I thought this was your superhero … But I thought this was your superhero Identity?[IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/theungreat/spiderfail.jpg?t=1235642138[/IMG]:whistling:

Ewww ^^^^^ i hope you don't look like that:whistling:

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......... .....
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. .......... .........
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    GG......................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

MinstrelMan;4493269

seriously its not all its cracked up to by, remember you only ever see … seriously its not all its cracked up to by, remember you only ever see the finished product :roll:

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!! oh dude.....I dunno if i'm willing to take a look at your pics anymore if you've only just "finished" with them....you dirty dirty boy. :giggle:

God knows what you've been doing to them before you take the pics but it sounds like fun....where do I sign? :lol:

Banned

Wow, 34 replies, you have some serious hype dawg.

Can we see proof of your mad superhero skillz??

Original Poster

JDE;4494148

Wow, 34 replies, you have some serious hype dawg.Can we see proof of your … Wow, 34 replies, you have some serious hype dawg.Can we see proof of your mad superhero skillz??

Oh hello multi......... JFK account where he can come on and assume he doesnt get abuse?

after all there is only BG1 and his wannabe padiwan who assume hype is based upon posts per thread, even though on his it usually ends up getting so high becuase everyone takes the perverbial, poor misguided fool. :whistling:

Banned

MinstrelMan;4494244

Oh hello multi......... JFK account where he can come on and assume he … Oh hello multi......... JFK account where he can come on and assume he doesnt get abuse?after all there is only BG1 and his wannabe padiwan who assume hype is based upon posts per thread, even though on his it usually ends up getting so high becuase everyone takes the perverbial, poor misguided fool. :whistling:

:lol: Any similarities to any persons, living, deceased or fictional is entirely coincidental... :whistling:

Original Poster

JDE;4495089

:lol: Any similarities to any persons, living, deceased or fictional is … :lol: Any similarities to any persons, living, deceased or fictional is entirely coincidental... :whistling:

Oh really? ;-)

this should be in deals

Banned

MinstrelMan;4495131

Oh really? ;-)

You what? :?

Banned

JDE;4495523

You what? :?

Oops, did it again. :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions