Groups
    EXPIRED

I have a crush on this girl, what do I get for her 16th birthday...

any ideas, im bad with presents

153 Comments

Original Poster

its today btw.

how old are you?

Banned

Some fake ID and beer goggles:whistling:

cant go wrong with make up or perfume

Original Poster

loupomm;2655969

how old are you?

21 soon

Get yourself a castration, that would be the best thing for her (and others), you have admitted to having a crush on a girl who was 15, thats just plain WRONG!

The budget option would be two house bricks!

Good info here: eunuch.org

Original Poster

harlzter;2655982

Get yourself a castration, that would be the best thing for her (and … Get yourself a castration, that would be the best thing for her (and others), you have admitted to having a crush on a girl who was 15, thats just plain WRONG!The budget option would be two house bricks!

shes 16, her bday is today.:thumbsup:

harlzter;2655982

The budget option would be two house bricks!

lol. Ouch

black gerbil1;2655987

shes 16, her bday is today.:thumbsup:

But this crush did not just start today did it?:thumbsup:

so last week, you were a 20 year old man with a crush on a 15 year old

He's only 20 though remember

Original Poster

harlzter;2655995

But this crush did not just start today did it?:thumbsup:

I didnt see her nothing more as a friend up untill today.

so ideas please, I always get something stupid, im so bad with presents!

well its only 4/5 years difference, i guess as long as he has not acted on it he hasn't broken any laws lol

a pair of earrings or maybe some choccy and a gift voucher for boots so she can pick some perfume or make-up she likes

Bracelet, necklace, DVD (not 18 cert. though, remember), CD, voucher ??????

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2656014

a pair of earrings or maybe some choccy and a gift voucher for boots so … a pair of earrings or maybe some choccy and a gift voucher for boots so she can pick some perfume or make-up she likes

shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her.

Earings could be a good idea, seems al ittle forward though.

black gerbil1;2656027

shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her.Earings … shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her.Earings could be a good idea, seems al ittle forward though.

jeese, if her mom wont let her put make up on, lets see what she thinks of you!!!

dean3988;2656034

jeese, if her mom wont let her put make up on, lets see what she thinks … jeese, if her mom wont let her put make up on, lets see what she thinks of you!!!

no point in you buying a 12 pack of johnnies then BG sheesh my 12 year old sis wears lip gloss and eye shadow on occasions its what teenage girls do, mess about with makeup so by time you 16 you should be able to do reasonable job to make yourself look pretty for the boys or girls if that floats ya boat lol

black gerbil1;2656027

shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her.Earings … shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her.Earings could be a good idea, seems al ittle forward though.

a diamond ring is forward, earrings just nice safe gesture, dont have to be expensive and if you do buy them most young girls only like silver or white gold these days

clothes shop voucher, what 16 year old wouldnt love new clothes!

Original Poster

loupomm;2656054

clothes shop voucher, what 16 year old wouldnt love new clothes!

sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or should I stick to clothes?

she had a party at 3pm so ill give her something then, there going to be clowns there though, god I hate clowns.

black gerbil1;2656065

sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or … sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or should I stick to clothes?

crotchless panties and peep-hole bra from ann summers might be tacky..........how can a clothes voucher be tacky???

black gerbil1;2656065

sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or … sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or should I stick to clothes?she had a party at 3pm so ill give her something then, there going to be clowns there though, god I hate clowns.

she 16 or 6 today??

DIVA1977;2656068

crotchless panties and peep-hole bra from ann summers might be … crotchless panties and peep-hole bra from ann summers might be tacky..........how can a clothes voucher be tacky???

pmsl

black gerbil1;2656065

sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or … sounds a bit tacky though, I thought something slightly sophisticated, or should I stick to clothes?she had a party at 3pm so ill give her something then, there going to be clowns there though, god I hate clowns.

oh i have a feeling this is another windup :roll:

mmm i think someone needs to do some growing up himself :-D

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]A 16 year old whose mum doesn't let her wear makeup and who's having a party at 3pm with clowns - you're making this up![/COLOR]

DIVA1977;2656071

she 16 or 6 today??

Just what I was thinking! I think someones having us on:roll:

loupomm;2656099

oh i have a feeling this is another windup :roll:mmm i think someone … oh i have a feeling this is another windup :roll:mmm i think someone needs to do some growing up himself :-D

[COLOR="Purple"]Snap![/COLOR]

PMSL, LMFAO:lol: Hilarious

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2656071

she 16 or 6 today??

16!

Original Poster

I think ill just get like £100 worth of vouchers to H&M or something, I not good with jewellery.

good idea girls?

black gerbil1;2656128

I think ill just get like £100 worth of vouchers to H&M or something, I … I think ill just get like £100 worth of vouchers to H&M or something, I not good with jewellery.good idea girls?

£20 would probably suffice:p

buy her a DB9 and gary glitters greatest hits cd

Original Poster

hannah19790;2656142

£20 would probably suffice:p

thats to "normal" i need something to say im interested, but nothing too forward.

black gerbil1;2656164

thats to "normal" i need something to say im interested, but nothing too … thats to "normal" i need something to say im interested, but nothing too forward.

and £100 isnt!

I think £100 is a little excessive though, don't you think?

Original Poster

hannah19790;2656190

I think £100 is a little excessive though, don't you think?

I dunno, i thought it was a bit much, but nothing too creepy.

mabye £50 and a scarf or something.?

black gerbil1;2656003

I didnt see her nothing more as a friend up untill today.

black gerbil1;2656027

shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her. … shes to young to put make up on she told me, her mom wont let her. Earings could be a good idea, seems a little forward though.

black gerbil1;2656065

black gerbil1;2656164

thats to "normal" i need something to say im interested, but nothing too … thats to "normal" i need something to say im interested, but nothing too forward.

black gerbil1;2656203

I dunno, i thought it was a bit much, but nothing too creepy.mabye £50 … I dunno, i thought it was a bit much, but nothing too creepy.mabye £50 and a scarf or something.?

:-D:giggle::prop: Where do you get them?! This should be called gnillort!

black gerbil1;2656203

I dunno, i thought it was a bit much, but nothing too creepy.mabye £50 … I dunno, i thought it was a bit much, but nothing too creepy.mabye £50 and a scarf or something.?

I know why BG1 is the way he is.........he's only rex from BB9 kid brother..........rex has been there done it all and obviously took BG1 along for the ride. Its so obvious to me now and he just like his big brother likes to flash his money around but has to make sure everyone knows he's doing so.
    So i got 1 question for you BG1 are you a ginga too........;lmao:whistling:

EDIT : scarf far too kinky for 16 year old she barely legal............dirty boy

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2636
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions