Expired

I have a joblot of digital cameras, mixed untested which i got with aload of electricals? am i allowed to list these for sale

Banned 3
Found 10th Jun 2009
I have a joblot of digital cameras, mixed untested which i got with aload of electricals? am i allowed to list these for sale? question for mod?

3 Comments

supermod

Thank you for your query. On the face of it this sort of sales listing would be closed under the following FS/T rule :

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

but if you do want to provide specific details for Admin to confirm then please use the 'http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/sendmessage.php' link, but don't list at present in FS/T as the thread would be locked without prior approval.

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;5453937

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep i gathered mate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1425
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816

See more discussions