Groups
    EXPIRED

I have a joblot of digital cameras, mixed untested which i got with aload of electricals? am i allowed to list these for sale

Banned
    I have a joblot of digital cameras, mixed untested which i got with aload of electricals? am i allowed to list these for sale? question for mod?

3 Comments

supermod

Thank you for your query. On the face of it this sort of sales listing would be closed under the following FS/T rule :

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

but if you do want to provide specific details for Admin to confirm then please use the ']Contact Us' link, but don't list at present in FS/T as the thread would be locked without prior approval.

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;5453937

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep i gathered mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      3. Legal advice?68