I have a lovely 2 bed flat and need to homeswap for a 3 bed. Any takers?

11 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2008
2 Bed Split level flat in Wallington, Surrey (Just outside London) Decorated to top standard. New carpets throughout. BRAND new fitted kitchen, newly decorated Bathroom, with brass shower and taps. 16ft Living room. Intercom entrance. Sky TV installed. Only one neighbour, no one above. Double Glazing, Gas central heating. Back door off kitchen leading to roof terrace. Can supply pictures on request

I'm looking for a house, flat not fussed. Open to offers but must be in following areas: Surrey, Middlesex, some parts of Kent, some parts of Central London

9 Comments

Well, that's certainly a new one on here. Good Luck though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks very much. I think its such a great site, so I thought id give it a try!

Where do you want the new flat to be?

How do you just swop property?:?

Original Poster

dmissy13;3543101

How do you just swop property?:?

Basically you both view each others properties, then if you both agree you want to swap you contact your housing association or council, fill in forms agreeing to it etc etc. They then process it and if they agree the property is suitable for the other person (not overcrowding or too many bedrooms etc) It all goes ahead. Normally takes about 6 weeks or so. Hope this helps, sorry to waffle

Original Poster

Dickster1;3542708

Where do you want the new flat to be?

Sorry, forgot to put that in my message lol

Well I am pretty flexible. Looking for any property, House, flat, bungalow etc. Most of Surrey, some of central london, Middlesex, some of Kent. Open to offers

Does anyone want to swap a Ford for an Aston Martin? :whistling:

Banned

The JFK;3543345

Does anyone want to swap a Ford for an Aston Martin? :whistling:

Yup, Ive got a ford to swap.....shame you ain't got an Aston Martin.

kellyw1;3543243

Basically you both view each others properties, then if you both agree … Basically you both view each others properties, then if you both agree you want to swap you contact your housing association or council, fill in forms agreeing to it etc etc. They then process it and if they agree the property is suitable for the other person (not overcrowding or too many bedrooms etc) It all goes ahead. Normally takes about 6 weeks or so. Hope this helps, sorry to waffle

ah it's not yours then you rent from council and swop with others renting from council too sorry it makes sense now thought you owned it :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions