Groups

i have a major iphone problem

Banned
    basically i did a full restore erase all content etc
    on reboot all i get is the apple logo and a loading circle which stalls then moves stalls then trys re-reboot itself in a constant loop, iv used google to no avail

can any one help me

and no it wont connect to itunes

16 Comments

iRepair there's an app for that.
    Use winamp to erase it all or something?

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6831874

iRepair there's an app for that.Use winamp to erase it all or something?

i wish there was that app lol
    how i dont have winamp?

dj_urban;6831884

i wish there was that app lol how i dont have winamp?

Well I know you can use winamp to connect it then there should be an option or a way to connect it to PC and then right click format? Something should be able to format removable disks as along as it connects to something right?

Try plugging into mains charger

Try a program called Fr0zenw1nd.

Never used it myself but I heard that it works for bootloops. Maybe google around about it first.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6831936

Well I know you can use winamp to connect it then there should be an … Well I know you can use winamp to connect it then there should be an option or a way to connect it to PC and then right click format? Something should be able to format removable disks as along as it connects to something right?

il have a look dont have winamp, will look 4 it:thumbsup:
    kevrev;6831964

Try plugging into mains charger

maybe lack of battery power?

Original Poster Banned

amzmalhotra;6831984

Try a program called Fr0zenw1nd.Never used it myself but I heard that it … Try a program called Fr0zenw1nd.Never used it myself but I heard that it works for bootloops. Maybe google around about it first.

cant find it no links work

the porter;6832165

When connected to the lappy what happens when u hold the power and The … When connected to the lappy what happens when u hold the power and The home button for at least 10 seconds ?

It automatically sells a banned flashed xbox 360 on HUKD for £57.98

the porter;6832217

Pmsl don't u worry that is the last time I will sell anything too cheap … Pmsl don't u worry that is the last time I will sell anything too cheap on here I have learned from my mistake

Dw mate i'm just jealous :oops:

Original Poster Banned

the porter;6832165

When connected to the lappy what happens when u hold the power and The … When connected to the lappy what happens when u hold the power and The home button for at least 10 seconds ?

****ing fan dabby ****ing dossyyyyy my son held the buttons in near a miniute ant itunes sync logo came up on iphone

on itunes phone was in recovery mode, and tells me to do restore on itunes and update with new software

now kiddies take the porters advice if this happens to you and the minute and the problem should resolve :-D:-D
    Met-Cast;6832176

It automatically sells a banned flashed xbox 360 on HUKD for £57.98

funny that lol did i miss summit

dj_urban;6832285

****ing fan dabby ****ing dossyyyyy my son held the buttons in near a … ****ing fan dabby ****ing dossyyyyy my son held the buttons in near a miniute ant itunes sync logo came up on iphone on itunes phone was in recovery mode, and tells me to do restore on itunes and update with new software now kiddies take the porters advice if this happens to you and the minute and the problem should resolve :-D:-Dfunny that lol did i miss summit

Loool he sold a xbox 360 for that price and everyone told him how cheap it was after he sold it lool.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6832335

Loool he sold a xbox 360 for that price and everyone told him how cheap … Loool he sold a xbox 360 for that price and everyone told him how cheap it was after he sold it lool.

that is cheap lol

dj_urban;6832365

that is cheap lol

So just remember to delete that app next time ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6832386

So just remember to delete that app next time ;-)

whats that the ( cheap flashed 360 on hukd fs/ft section app lol )

dj_urban;6832417

whats that the ( cheap flashed 360 on hukd fs/ft section app lol )

The i wanna get an ipod touch app :-D

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6832478

The i wanna get an ipod touch app :-D

:-D
    the porter;6832601

glad ure sorted

cheers rep left both of ya's
    iphone is currrently syncing with itunes, been reactivated etc all good so far
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions