Groups

I have a one pound money off voucher for bang cd if anyone wants it.

Got some grief for putting this in vouchers. Just lett me know if you want it and I'll give you the code.
    BTW dexter season 2 is 16.99 delivered on there. This makes itt 15.99.

5 Comments

still should me in misc! lol
    not vouchers, or FS/Ft!

Original Poster

Ha ha. Cheeky.
    Was told by someone to put it here. Honestly just trying to pass on a quid. You would think i was trying to get a mortgage. Some people are just so quick to vote cold and leave crappy comments, like its a hobby or something. I'm not looking for anything just to help out a fellow hotukdealer. these people are on here to just make money by selling I reakon and so the site goes from being a money saver to a money maker. It's a sorry state of affairs. rantt over.

oplik;5164626

Ha ha. Cheeky.Was told by someone to put it here. Honestly just trying to … Ha ha. Cheeky.Was told by someone to put it here. Honestly just trying to pass on a quid. You would think i was trying to get a mortgage. Some people are just so quick to vote cold and leave crappy comments, like its a hobby or something. I'm not looking for anything just to help out a fellow hotukdealer. these people are on here to just make money by selling I reakon and so the site goes from being a money saver to a money maker. It's a sorry state of affairs. rantt over.

lol! i would take it but ive got a few vouchers to use first and foremost! :-D
    Sure someone will have a look on the site and be gratful!

supermod

Moved to MISC from FS/T as it's a freebie voucher giveaway - thanks

Original Poster

Thanks. wasnt typing it all out again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions