Groups

I have a oneplus three and I wanted to know how to change the camera settings e.g. changing camera filters and changing resolution and megapixels

I have a oneplus three and I wanted to know how to change the camera settings e.g. changing camera filters and changing resolution and megapixels

3 Comments

Probably need apps for what you want. Snapseed for effects and editing photos. There are apps to change resolution of photos as snapseed won't. There are photo taking camera apps like... A better camera.... That have manual settings but this don't always give good as good of results compared to stock photo app that's optimised for your device. Don't know what your current camera app can do so see what others say here.

Original Poster

bump

wayners

Probably need apps for what you want. Snapseed for effects and editing … Probably need apps for what you want. Snapseed for effects and editing photos. There are apps to change resolution of photos as snapseed won't. There are photo taking camera apps like... A better camera.... That have manual settings but this don't always give good as good of results compared to stock photo app that's optimised for your device. Don't know what your current camera app can do so see what others say here.

+1 for open camera app
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047163
      2. word association Game74044552
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767400
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1527

See more discussions