Expired

I have a spare £25 off full priced adult ticket to Thorpe Park or Alton Towers +

LocalFound 27th Aug 2017
Hey guys I've got a spare £25 off entry to Thorpe Park or Alton Towers plus 1 ride fast track pass.

The code is valid till 19/10/2017
must log on to Fanta.co.uk/merlin and enter the code which I give to anyone that will make use of it
If anyones planning on buying a a full priced adult ticket comment below and I'll message you back with the code to enter...
Hope it can help someone out
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Hi, me and the family were planning on going to Alton towers soon, wondering if you still have the code, thanks!
Hi, please could I have this? I try to take my niece and nephew with my children once a year, as a family trip after loosing my sister 2 years ago x
Edited by: "fresia" 27th Aug 2017
fresia7 m ago

Hi, please could I have this? I try to take my niece and nephew with my …Hi, please could I have this? I try to take my niece and nephew with my children once a year, as a family trip after loosing my sister 2 years ago x

Hey I'll pm you in a moment
Himmat.Sidhu11 m ago

Hi, me and the family were planning on going to Alton towers soon, …Hi, me and the family were planning on going to Alton towers soon, wondering if you still have the code, thanks!

Hey I'm really sorry but I've given it to the other person who commented. Simply be because theyhas shared lots of deals on the site so i went with them.. hope you can get discount from somewhere.. if not have a great time with your family anyway
I have a code that makes an adult entry to Thorpe park £25 if anybody's interested. Has 3 hours left to use unfortunately though (you use it online and book the tickets for whenever you want)
Here's another code. First to grab it and use it please reply to so others trying it. FHX82Y6V
you can get free kid entry token with packets of Cadbury's chocolate buttons etc. - I have given loads away (Greedy so and so when it comes to chocolate!)
fresia15 h, 9 m ago

Hi, please could I have this? I try to take my niece and nephew with my …Hi, please could I have this? I try to take my niece and nephew with my children once a year, as a family trip after loosing my sister 2 years ago x

Did you get the code??
No point starting a new thread. I have one of these going free to anybody who wants it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions