Groups

I have a tooth and backache

Banned
    Hi Guyz,

I have got a backache and toothache so I will be leaving early today

Plus one mroe thing, but I will try and sort that out before I ask my new buddies for help

16 Comments

time of month??

Did it start around tooth hurty?

Original Poster Banned

murabi;2455221

time of month??

Time of the month :?

ohhh you mean paytime, I still have to draw it from the bank, me dont like credit/debit cards, go ahead have a good laugh

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2455232

Did it start around tooth hurty?

Tooth waged a war against me this morning but been having backache for three days now

wow you have the same problems as me. My back has been wrecked for over a month and the tablets aren't doing anything, and i had a tooth out yesterday which is annoying me now.

Original Poster Banned

:viking::viking::viking:

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2455313

wow you have the same problems as me. My back has been wrecked for over a … wow you have the same problems as me. My back has been wrecked for over a month and the tablets aren't doing anything, and i had a tooth out yesterday which is annoying me now.

brothers in arms :viking:

Hope your back gets better

Wear a pair of shoes that are too tight - that should take your mind of it!!

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2455362

Were a pair of shoes that are too tight - that should take your mind of … Were a pair of shoes that are too tight - that should take your mind of it!!

lolllzzzz a pair of tight jokies I thought originally

Dell_in_the_bed;2455353

:viking::viking::viking:brothers in arms :viking:Hope your back gets … :viking::viking::viking:brothers in arms :viking:Hope your back gets better

thanks. hope you recover soon as well

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for that bro, and rep added for wishing me luck

Original Poster Banned

"you have given out too much reputation in the last 24-hours"

Sorry matey did not realize I had to be stingy with it lollzzz choosey

Emma, I understand what you mean now

Awww................hope your feeling better soon Dell_in_the_bed

Fab stuff for toothache is called Ora Jel - get extra strength! I got it you can use it 4 times a day, rub on area where it hurts and it numbs the pain like an injection at the dentist, its fabby, using it as we speak lol

Poor you. Get well soon.

Original Poster Banned

suze;2458081

Awww................hope your feeling better soon Dell_in_the_bed

Many thanks, feeling tad bit better now

Original Poster Banned

amcol;2458216

Fab stuff for toothache is called Ora Jel - get extra strength! I got it … Fab stuff for toothache is called Ora Jel - get extra strength! I got it you can use it 4 times a day, rub on area where it hurts and it numbs the pain like an injection at the dentist, its fabby, using it as we speak lol

I wish I had read your message earlier, will be ordering some over the internet today, fingers crossed, my dentist tells me this will last for a while

stopping to smoke today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions