EXPIRED

I have a travelodge family room booked for 6th december...

for sunbury, m3 which i won't be using can i sell on here? if so what would be needed for the buyer?

5 Comments

Original Poster

does it matter that it's in my name for someone else to use? :?

Dont think it matters I often book rooms in my name and my daughter/friends use them

Original Poster

octobergirl;3509433

Dont think it matters I often book rooms in my name and my … Dont think it matters I often book rooms in my name and my daughter/friends use them

so what would be needed the whole confirmation email or just the invoice number?

cheerleader;3509505

so what would be needed the whole confirmation email or just the invoice … so what would be needed the whole confirmation email or just the invoice number?

just the email, but to be honest just your name - I never even give them the email the room is booked you could have booked for a prezzie for your friend, but to be on the safe sidfe give the email, unlike other hotels they do not swipe credit card, so they really have no idea who is staying in the room, only by the booking. I have just given booking reference to daughter/friends

Original Poster

octobergirl;3509563

just the email, but to be honest just your name - I never even give them … just the email, but to be honest just your name - I never even give them the email the room is booked you could have booked for a prezzie for your friend, but to be on the safe sidfe give the email, unlike other hotels they do not swipe credit card, so they really have no idea who is staying in the room, only by the booking. I have just given booking reference to daughter/friends

thanks hun rep left :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions