Expired

I have a voucher code for £5 off at the snowdome in tamworth.

Found 16th Dec 2012
I have recently been to the winter wonderland at the snowdome and then received an email entitling me to £5 off....

As a thank you for coming to see us, here’s a FREE £5 OFF Voucher Code, to use on any activity before the New Year. Don’t forget, it’s not just my Winter Wonderland on offer, you can go tobogganing, snow tubing, ice skating or even give skiing or snowboarding a try!

Can’t visit again... then recommend a friend!

I appreciate it’s a busy time of year so if you cannot visit us again in 2012 then why not recommend my Winter Wonderland to a friend. Spread some festive cheer and forward this email to a friend and they can use the code below to save £5 off Winter Wonderland, or any other SnowDome activity they choose!

The voucher details
Your FREE £5 OFF Voucher Code is ZDKRDBVBCB
This exclusive voucher code may only be used once so if you do forward it on then please make sure your friend has been good! Simply book online at snowdome.co.uk or by calling 08448 000011 and use the voucher code above at the checkout, it’s that easy!

Valid on a new booking only, to take place before midnight on 31st December 2012. Full offer terms and conditions are here.
Community Updates
MiscSnow
1 Comment
Nice gesture.

Merry Christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions