I need to play Final Fantasy 7, where's best place to buy it for PC

6 Comments

Steam?

What version, standard or remastered ?
    PS4 remastered look awesome but not sure if and when it's coming to PC
    youtube.com/wat…n1s

kester76

PS4 remastered look awesome

Also bear in mind that it's being rebuilt with completely new mechanics, especially the battles, so if you're after the classic feel, it may not cut it.

Quietus

Also bear in mind that it's being rebuilt with completely new mechanics, … Also bear in mind that it's being rebuilt with completely new mechanics, especially the battles, so if you're after the classic feel, it may not cut it.

If that was the case I would drop the PC and go for the PSP version. The original PS1 version looks awesome on the PSP but shockingly bad on the PC. Looked ok in 1998 @ 800x600 4:3 but not so lovely 18 years on @ 1080p 16:9

kester76

If that was the case I would drop the PC and go for the PSP version. The … If that was the case I would drop the PC and go for the PSP version. The original PS1 version looks awesome on the PSP but shockingly bad on the PC. Looked ok in 1998 @ 800x600 4:3 but not so lovely 18 years on @ 1080p 16:9

Ah, but if you get it via Steam, there are now mods to update it all to glorious HD, and there's even a hard mode patch for the veterans wanting an extra challenge.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions