I have an Audition to go on The Chase...anyone ever been on TV?

Found 9th Nov 2014
Sooo, I applied months ago,forgot all about it then got a call. After a brief chat and answering some general knowledge questions I was invited to the auditions. Im very excited as im a massive fan of the chase!!

Anyone done any game show or something like this before? x

66 Comments

Inb4 deeky as Vin Diesel! X)

markq

deeky has been on telly before. I'm sure he'll be here shortly.

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu184/stobbsy79/320671_10150408803381913_610901912_10073488_1277655528_n.jpg

miikeyblue

crimewatch?

Original Poster

I remember reading your thread a few years ago paddy! Ive just had another read....did you win ? x

Original Poster

markq

Fill me in on the joke ha x

parisp

I remember reading your thread a few years ago paddy! Ive just had … I remember reading your thread a few years ago paddy! Ive just had another read....did you win ? x

Yeah 15k between the 3 of us. Really enjoyable experience, keep meaning to audition for something again.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Yeah 15k between the 3 of us. Really enjoyable experience, keep meaning … Yeah 15k between the 3 of us. Really enjoyable experience, keep meaning to audition for something again.

Wow nice one! What did you spend your winnings on? Im so nosey lol x

Bought my ex-wife a car. Story has a happy ending as she wrote it off

Erm, as it happens...

markq

miikeyblue

....no, I never have. I think I've seen paddy mention his appearance once or thrice though.

Oh, hai paddy X)

Paddy_o_furniture

http://redsarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/nicholas.gif

parisp

Fill me in on the joke ha x

Deeky looks like Vin Diesel and he was on TV once. Starring role too. No joke.

Paddy_o_furniture

Bond Street, what do I win?

markq

Bond Street, what do I win?

£15k. Paddy will sort your prize out.

parisp

Fill me in x

Told you before, now if you were the blonde

simplex

I know simps. Some people just can't help living on past glories can they?

Original Poster

Well if I get on the show.....I HATE people taking the lower offer,but if theres £50,000 in the pot I will take minus £10,000 if it means getting back.

I was on crimewatch the other week, although no ones guessed it was me yet...

miikeyblue

£15k. Paddy will sort your prize out.

You need to answer 2 more questions and fail miserably at an assault course before you can have anything.

Original Poster

markq

Told you before, now if you were the blonde

hahaha damnnnnnnnn lost out again x

deeky

I know simps. Some people just can't help living on past glories can they?

Couldn't agree more Deeky. You know, there are some on here that go on and on about their holidays too. Good thing you're not like that.

parisp

hahaha damnnnnnnnn lost out again x

I'd say you had a lucky escape. X)

biddilybah

Couldn't agree more Deeky. You know, there are some on here that go on … Couldn't agree more Deeky. You know, there are some on here that go on and on about their holidays too. Good thing you're not like that.

You not having a holiday this year deeky?

parisp

Well if I get on the show.....I HATE people taking the lower offer,but if … Well if I get on the show.....I HATE people taking the lower offer,but if theres £50,000 in the pot I will take minus £10,000 if it means getting back.

I'd be raging if anyone took a negative offer on my team.

Don't Scare the Hare

biddilybah

Couldn't agree more Deeky. You know, there are some on here that go on … Couldn't agree more Deeky. You know, there are some on here that go on and on about their holidays too. Good thing you're not like that.

Pfft. Tell me about it.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

I'd be raging if anyone took a negative offer on my team. Don't Scare … I'd be raging if anyone took a negative offer on my team. Don't Scare the Hare

I wanna punch through the tele when I see someone doing it. My kids are disgusted in me for telling them my plan!! But...Ive gotta get on yet x

biddilybah

I'd say you had a lucky escape. X)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2167711/scared-baby-laugh-o.gif

parisp

I wanna punch through the tele when I see someone doing it. My kids are … I wanna punch through the tele when I see someone doing it. My kids are disgusted in me for telling them my plan!! But...Ive gotta get on yet x

Which is?

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Which is?

I will take the minus regardless if theres a nice sum in the pot

parisp

Don't want you on my team, saying that after my haiku question and answer I wouldn't get very far.

parisp

don't answer any questions correctly in the cash builder too

You suck, I hate the losers who take the minus and let the team carry them. The prize split should be % based, with those who get the most right taking home most of the bacon.

Original Poster

I also hate the losers,i really do! I reckon £5000 is achievable for me in the cash builder....to be fair on the day who knows,but I would want to win!

Original Poster

Sooo,if I hit £5000 I would probably be offered £1-£2k as a lowest offer,therefore not minus which isn't as bad ha

I was going to be on the News but my kidnapper returned me and handed himself in, apparently he told police "I had him for 5 minutes before i realised that his parents wouldn't pay the ransom"
Edited by: "Retro89" 9th Nov 2014

Original Poster

deeky

borolad94 was on something last year and he's on 15 to 1 in a couple of … borolad94 was on something last year and he's on 15 to 1 in a couple of weeks.

My only claim to TV is my old school teacher won a million on who wants to be a millionaire !

Anne Hegarty said she'd let me win if I had sex with her.....she lied
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VDPGXZO22v4/hqdefault.jpg
that's just like her sex face oO X)

parisp

My only claim to TV is my old school teacher won a million on who wants … My only claim to TV is my old school teacher won a million on who wants to be a millionaire !

Which one?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions