Groups

I have an idea...

With this stupid volcanic ash flight stoppage thing going on, causing mayhem for all travellers, everybody is wanting flights to resume as soon as possible.

So my idea is to send a plane up and fly it over England for a long time to test the air and see if it crashes or not, here's the good part:

The plane should be filled with the worst criminals, so that if it does not crash, then yay, everybody gets to travel, and if it does crash then yay, less wasted oxygen.
    So it's a win win situation.

You may ask, "So what about the pilots?", well we can try to find some criminals who know to fly a plane"

And you may ask, "So who gets to travel first class?" and "Do they get free booze?"
    Well first class will be selected by a raffle, the criminals who win get first class. And there will be a raffle for who gets booze too. And then all profits will go to charity.

Lastly, you may ask, "Well a plane costs millions of pounds, bit of a waste?"
    Well at the moment airlines are losing tens of millions a day, so it's better to lose one plane and get flights resumed.

Yay or nay?

Inb4 tag abuse
    Inb4 major trollage
    Inb4 people talking about conspiracy theories

39 Comments

loooool repped.

Banned

Your obsession with planes crashing and the calm with which you always seem to relish in said subject is just odd.

:lol::lol: brilliant!!!!

Banned

or it crashes on your house

or we just released a load of criminals and subsidised them flying to rio or something

I dont like it, I suggest shooting them and having a few days less flying

what if the criminals deliberately crash into a tall building?

in b4 they deviate off course and there is another 9/11

oh lol I didnt actually bother to read CTUKs post haha my bad

OP some folk getting carried away here lol - add into ur OP that when plane does crash it does so into the sea and no other person is harmed in this experiment!

(edit - well maybe a few ducks will lol)

jubbyme;8390794

or it crashes on your houseor we just released a load of criminals and … or it crashes on your houseor we just released a load of criminals and subsidised them flying to rio or somethingI dont like it, I suggest shooting them and having a few days less flying

but what if the bullet bounces off a metal button on their shirt and comes right back at ya !! :lol:

send the BNP up in it!

Hugh Jass!;8390830

send the BNP up in it!

in burkas...

We could even have a pre-flight Britains Got Talent style vote-in for the criminals we'd like to send!

What did you do? - I owned a dangerous pitbull that savaged a kid - right you win on stupidity... WELCOME ABOARD!

Original Poster

jubbyme;8390794

or it crashes on your houseor we just released a load of criminals and … or it crashes on your houseor we just released a load of criminals and subsidised them flying to rio or somethingI dont like it, I suggest shooting them and having a few days less flying

I will ask (In return for my genious idea) for a no-fly zone to be put into force above my house, therefore i will be safe.
    I can also ask for a no-fly zone to be put above any of your houses too as i'm so kind *

[SIZE="1"]* £1000 required by Paypal Gift per user (Small price to pay for what you get)[/SIZE]

ctuk;8390795

I will ask them kindly not to :thumbsup:

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

Already done...without the criminals part...and it did crash.

If your gonna be on the plane I say YAY!!!

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8390840

We could even have a pre-flight Britains Got Talent style vote-in for the … We could even have a pre-flight Britains Got Talent style vote-in for the criminals we'd like to send!What did you do? - I owned a dangerous pitbull that savaged a kid - right you win on stupidity... WELCOME ABOARD!

Great idea :thumbsup:
    May i also suggest the ability to vote in celebs we hate too? Cheryl Cole or Jordan for example.

stgeorge;8390862

If your gonna be on the plane I say YAY!!!

Jee, thanks :x i'll request a special seat for you in the cargo bay, so you won't even get to look out the windows and enjoy the views.
    And i'll give you the budget veggie meal with a flat coke for extra punishment.

Reminds me of Con Air

Soul Survivor;8390888

Reminds me of Con Air

WTF

IS DIS REAL?

BA I ain't getting no plane , drink this BA..................How I get here?

what if the criminals sumhow disable the racking software and fly the plane sumwhere unknown?

if the ash is in the upper atmosphere, why dont they just fly in the lower atmosphere?

shosie;8390901

what if the criminals sumhow disable the racking software and fly the … what if the criminals sumhow disable the racking software and fly the plane sumwhere unknown?

Chain said criminals to chairs, send up one/two honest pilot(s) with parachute to set it on a autopilot course.

Plot holes sorted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Soul Survivor;8390888

Reminds me of Con Air

"Put the bunny back in the box"

shosie;8390901

what if the criminals sumhow disable the racking software and fly the … what if the criminals sumhow disable the racking software and fly the plane sumwhere unknown?

We can put extra tracking software on the plane, don't worry, it won't be a stealth plane.
    We will just tell them to fly around in circles at various locations and then we know the results or get bored, we could just shoot it down anyway.

ctuk;8390912

if the ash is in the upper atmosphere, why dont they just fly in the … if the ash is in the upper atmosphere, why dont they just fly in the lower atmosphere?

That's exactly what i mentioned on another thread, but apparently people don't seem to understand that planes can fly lower than usual altitudes.

ctuk;8390912

if the ash is in the upper atmosphere, why dont they just fly in the … if the ash is in the upper atmosphere, why dont they just fly in the lower atmosphere?

That would null and void the test :thumbsup:

Mallinersha;8390929

Chain said criminals to chairs, send up one/two honest pilot(s) with … Chain said criminals to chairs, send up one/two honest pilot(s) with parachute to set it on a autopilot course.Plot holes sorted :thumbsup:

hmmmm. planes are deisgned to fly themselves of course. with a large % of crashes actually being down to pilot error.
    Im satisfied

DarkKnight;8390937

"Put the bunny back in the box" :)We can put extra tracking software on … "Put the bunny back in the box" :)We can put extra tracking software on the plane, don't worry, it won't be a stealth plane. We will just tell them to fly around in circles at various locations and then we know the results or get bored, we could just shoot it down anyway.That's exactly what i mentioned on another thread, but apparently people don't seem to understand that planes can fly lower than usual altitudes.

just one more question

Has it been a slow day?

jubbyme;8390794

My thoughts exactley, i suggest a launch in the north sea from an aircraft carrier, then if it crashes hey ho, but it would be tethered by some super strong bungee cord so as that the navy boys are close.

And when it runs out of fuel, it will crash anyway.

I like the idea. Lets start a Facebook group.

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8390929

Chain said criminals to chairs, send up one/two honest pilot(s) with … Chain said criminals to chairs, send up one/two honest pilot(s) with parachute to set it on a autopilot course.Plot holes sorted :thumbsup:

Isn't that the same as Con Air? :-D
    We should all watch it again just to make sure we don't make those mistakes, and avoid taking bunnies on the plane.

shosie;8390958

just one more questionHas it been a slow day?

Always a slow day.....

DarkKnight;8390976

Isn't that the same as Con Air? :-DWe should all watch it again just to … Isn't that the same as Con Air? :-DWe should all watch it again just to make sure we don't make those mistakes, and avoid taking bunnies on the plane.Always a slow day.....

Haha though as much

Why dont we use some saw type gadgets. Everyone has a collar, if for some reason it goes out of range of the plan or a beacon somewhere the collars have 3 minutes to return to s safe zone or detonate?

What if the criminal plane is fine, so all the flights resume and all of those planes crash?! Then we have hardly any planes left + lots of dead people and worst of all the criminals got free beer

Original Poster

shosie;8390986

Haha though as muchWhy dont we use some saw type gadgets. Everyone has a … Haha though as muchWhy dont we use some saw type gadgets. Everyone has a collar, if for some reason it goes out of range of the plan or a beacon somewhere the collars have 3 minutes to return to s safe zone or detonate?

Sounds good :thumbsup:
    Or even better, how about a remake of Battle Royale/The Condemned, but on a plane instead of an island?

the2ocan;8390992

What if the criminal plane is fine, so all the flights resume and all of … What if the criminal plane is fine, so all the flights resume and all of those planes crash?! Then we have hardly any planes left + lots of dead people and worst of all the criminals got free beer

Yes i am concerned about the beer, but don't worry, i will make sure we will have extra beers for us after the event. :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;8391007

Sounds good :thumbsup:Or even better, how about a remake of Battle … Sounds good :thumbsup:Or even better, how about a remake of Battle Royale/The Condemned, but on a plane instead of an island? :)Yes i am concerned about the beer, but don't worry, i will make sure we will have extra beers for us after the event. :thumbsup:

haha, and we could make it like deathrace, sell subscriptions to stream it on the net?

Banned

Why not just put sleeping pills and laxitives in the booze that take an hour for effect to start. See if it crashes after an hour and if not they lose control and die anyway.

lets send the edl scum up too, but make sure the fuel tank is quarter full I wanna get my bbq out put my feet up and watch em fall to a miserable death.

Banned

Mo786;8391103

lets send the edl scum up too, but make sure the fuel tank is quarter … lets send the edl scum up too, but make sure the fuel tank is quarter full I wanna get my bbq out put my feet up and watch em fall to a miserable death.

No keep them, just send all the chavy ones up who give them a bad name.

sickly sweet;8390849

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7602026/Two-dead-as-light-aircraft-crashes-in-Hampshire.htmlAlready done...without the criminals part...and it did crash.

Was just about to post that here is the DM report with pics dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

However, small aircraft are often used regularly by drug runners and so far the Police haven't ruled out if they have found anything on the plane, so your criminal theory may be valid yet:-D

Banned

ctuk;8390795

for this reason i'm out

Original Poster

Mo786;8391103

lets send the edl scum up too, but make sure the fuel tank is quarter … lets send the edl scum up too, but make sure the fuel tank is quarter full I wanna get my bbq out put my feet up and watch em fall to a miserable death.

I'll bring some burgers :-D

bykergrove;8391236

for this reason i'm out

Bykes dude, we've already covered all the exits. Join us at the barbeque?

Original Poster

They stole my idea. They must read HUKDs.
    ]Link
    But no criminals on the planes though :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions