Groups

I have an iphone 4 v4.2.1 need help!!!!!

Need help to jailbreak it... ive neve done this sort of thing b4 so a step by step guide would be helpfull

21 Comments

download greenpo1sen , simply follow instructs on screen, and hey presto its done.

MarzBarz

download greenpo1sen , simply follow instructs on screen, and hey presto … download greenpo1sen , simply follow instructs on screen, and hey presto its done.

Greenpois0n*

hypnoticstate

Greenpois0n*

stand corrected

Bro inlaw has a 3gs on Orange and wants to use it on O2. Will this greenpoison sort it? Its 05.14.02 base band and ver 4.1.0. I read he would have to upgrade to 4.2.1 using itunes first then run the program. Then it says something about tinyumbrella to preserve the baseband?

Original Poster

whr do i download this sofware from?

Original Poster

the link for Greenpois0n download is broken,

working for me, windows version.

op where you been?

theres a thread here giving you the files and step by step guide to jailbreaking

i know it exists because i posted the tutorials

works fine for me mac version

saj_hx

the link for Greenpois0n download is broken,

waj1234

Bro inlaw has a 3gs on Orange and wants to use it on O2. Will this … Bro inlaw has a 3gs on Orange and wants to use it on O2. Will this greenpoison sort it? Its 05.14.02 base band and ver 4.1.0. I read he would have to upgrade to 4.2.1 using itunes first then run the program. Then it says something about tinyumbrella to preserve the baseband?

No, this is just a jailbreak, not an unlock.

Done the jailbreak for him but as you say it did not unlock. I have read you can put an ipad baseband on it which will unlock so I am trying to find a decent tutorial to do it along with the files needed. Anyone got a good link?

Don't do it
    It will void your warranty
    And you'll never be able to restore to stock firmware.

Get it unlocked by orange

He said they cant unlock it yet or something?

Too late its done now and unlocked. **** warranty as its been sat in a draw for 2 months unused lol.

waj1234

Too late its done now and unlocked. **** warranty as its been sat in a … Too late its done now and unlocked. **** warranty as its been sat in a draw for 2 months unused lol.

How did you do it?I've been struggling to get the unlock to work. Jailbreaking was straightforward but I can't unlock it.

waj1234

Too late its done now and unlocked. **** warranty as its been sat in a … Too late its done now and unlocked. **** warranty as its been sat in a draw for 2 months unused lol.

exactly, my shiny iphone also unlocked was on voda now on t-mobile- nice, very nice

simple process just tick a box in the jailbreak program

pugw$sh

How did you do it?I've been struggling to get the unlock to work. … How did you do it?I've been struggling to get the unlock to work. Jailbreaking was straightforward but I can't unlock it.

Just make sure its up to date on 4.2.1 and use redsnow to put the ipad baseband on then use cydia to download ultrasnow and run it.

Changing the baseband to ipad will cause you all sorts of problems,GPS will not work and no going back u cant restore in itunes. Keep away from that IMO

Too late. I and who I did it for knew what would not work and that there is no reversing it (for now) but still wanted it unlocking so they could actually use the god damn thing instead of sat in a drawer for 3 months doing nothing. Thats why I hate anything apple the way they control them so much, give me android any day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions