Groups

I HAVE AN XBOX LIVE STALKER

this is starting to get beyond a joke, trying to have a game of cod waw and some random keeps trying to get me to join his party! I asked him who he was and he wouldnt tell me so eventually curiosity got the better of me and i joined his party!

He was a welsh guy, his gamer tag is Keff Jnr. He seemed to know who i was and knew my name and stuff. Thing is i only know one welsh person! Well that i talk to, and i know it wasnt him.

Does anyone have any idea if i can find out who he is ?

Again his gamer tag is Keff Jnr

Cheers guys

34 Comments

You say he was a welsh guy, what is his nationality now then?

cant you block people who you dont like

Original Poster

Staroffurby;3628669

yeah that joke is really past its sell by lol

Original Poster

blineboy;3628682

cant you block people who you dont like

i think you probs can but i would be interested to know who he is and how he knows who i am

Lol S88 man - you made it bigstyle now.

Everyone loves a stalker.

Staroffurby;3628669

British

Original Poster

robtallica;3628711

Lol S88 man - you made it bigstyle now.Everyone loves a stalker.

Dude you know it, and i do feel privialeged that they spend their time trying to get me to talk to them,

how did you know he was welsh could you hear the sheep

be careful was a case like this in america thnk the guys name was keff sr found out about someone also very good at war games ended up killing this guy total stranger :whistling:

Original Poster

djnaff;3628775

how did you know he was welsh could you hear the sheep

ha dude that was classic ! made me lol

scotland88;3628731

Dude you know it, and i do feel privialeged that they spend their time … Dude you know it, and i do feel privialeged that they spend their time trying to get me to talk to them,

what's ya gamertag bro?

You got GOW2? I need someone to play co-op with

I got COD4/5 - tons of games.

PM me it if you don't want to post it.

Original Poster

monkeysexboy;3628781

be careful was a case like this in america thnk the guys name was keff sr … be careful was a case like this in america thnk the guys name was keff sr found out about someone also very good at war games ended up killing this guy total stranger :whistling:

OH SNAP!!! thats it man im on the phone to the pigs...i mean cops ASAP!!!!!

Original Poster

robtallica;3628795

what's ya gamertag bro?You got GOW2? I need someone to play co-op withI … what's ya gamertag bro?You got GOW2? I need someone to play co-op withI got COD4/5 - tons of games.PM me it if you don't want to post it.

dont have gears yet man, hopefully when xmas rolls around santa will be good to me!!!

its sc0tland88

thats a zero and not an o in my name :thumbsup:

only jokeing :oops:

Original Poster

monkeysexboy;3628833

only jokeing :oops:

Not funny man i was genuinly scared for my life their!!!

I thought wtf do i do im gonna have a crazy welshman and his sheep at my house tonight and i may have to fight my way out!!

And tbh after seeing wallace and gromit and what shaun the sheep can do i didnt fancy my chances

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3628926

it's prob some spotty US teen kid, wouldn't worry, unless their score is … it's prob some spotty US teen kid, wouldn't worry, unless their score is better than yours,lol

no hes welsh, could tell by his accent when he was talking lol

i will do co op with ya rob on gears 2

Original Poster

faevilangel;3628956

i will do co op with ya rob on gears 2

NOOOOOOO!!!!

He is MINE! i have him holding on waiting till xmas dont thread spoil!!!!

i kid i kid

Banned

someone off here probably

Original Poster

sassie;3628983

i seriously considered that but im not sure, the thread didnt really help me much tho did get some funny replies!

monkeysexboy;3628781

be careful was a case like this in america thnk the guys name was keff sr … be careful was a case like this in america thnk the guys name was keff sr found out about someone also very good at war games ended up killing this guy total stranger :whistling:

ROFL - S88's gonna sleep well tonight.

Some Burger King chomping red-neck is gonna burst thru his front door with a chainsaw n slice him up like a pizza.

sassie;3628983

I reckon your right - you got an Xbox Live account?

:whistling:

Banned

robtallica;3629223

I reckon your right - you got an Xbox Live account?:whistling:

my pension wouldnt stretch to one of those :oops:

Original Poster

robtallica;3629206

ROFL - S88's gonna sleep well tonight.Some Burger King chomping red-neck … ROFL - S88's gonna sleep well tonight.Some Burger King chomping red-neck is gonna burst thru his front door with a chainsaw n slice him up like a pizza.

UNCOOL DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT!!!!!
    robtallica;3629223

I reckon your right - you got an Xbox Live account?:whistling:

Yeah sassie do you have an xbox live account and a welshman tied up in your house!!!!!

sassie;3629245

my pension wouldnt stretch to one of those :oops:

Plenty going cheap now:thumbsup:

scotland88;3629258

UNCOOL DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT!!!!!Yeah sassie do you have an xbox … UNCOOL DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT!!!!!Yeah sassie do you have an xbox live account and a welshman tied up in your house!!!!!

Haha - sorry but I couldn't not go there.

I reckon Sassie's got one - tied up Welshman anyway:-D

Original Poster

robtallica;3629400

Plenty going cheap now:thumbsup:Haha - sorry but I couldn't not go … Plenty going cheap now:thumbsup:Haha - sorry but I couldn't not go there.I reckon Sassie's got one - tied up Welshman anyway:-D

i could defo see it happening !!

i know that game.

Knock knock:

Scotland88: "Who is it?"

Scotland88 "Erm....who is it?"

Scotland88 "I'm not going to let y...................ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

http://www.machinegundecor.com/pshining.jpg

[SIZE="7"]"[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]HERE'S JOHNNY![/FONT]"[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]Slide, dice n splatter[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

lol^^^

dude...why dont u just join my party ffs!

thanks

keff

lol, He's not a stalker just you played in a match with him and he selected from the recently played list everyone and sent an invite, happens a lot, especially if it was a good round then the same peeps can play again. Of course your messages were ignored its too much effort, to reply to nubs who don't understand.

Today XBL, etiquette

Tomorrow, you're the "stalker"

oh noes.........over 30 posts to get to the point

Could even be a fellow Scot.

S88 was telling me last night he didn't h4te on the English, which is a national requirement for all jocks...

Even said he thought England could maybe win a major football trophy.

Alfonse;3631579

lol, He's not a stalker just you played in a match with him and he … lol, He's not a stalker just you played in a match with him and he selected from the recently played list everyone and sent an invite, happens a lot, especially if it was a good round then the same peeps can play again. Of course your messages were ignored its too much effort, to reply to nubs who don't understand. Today XBL, etiquetteTomorrow, you're the "stalker"oh noes.........over 30 posts to get to the point

it is etiquete....but cud i ask "johnrules" if hes reading...to stop inviting me to gow2....if i want to play ill join ur joinable game...........im trying to watch dawsons creek and have bad hearing so use subtitles and a message keeps popping up askin me to play...which goes over the subtitles.....so every 5 minutes ur ruining my tv pleasure as i am forced to lip read which i suck at.

ps...dawsons creek....no homo

acecatcher3;3631611

it is etiquete....but cud i ask "johnrules" if hes reading...to stop … it is etiquete....but cud i ask "johnrules" if hes reading...to stop inviting me to gow2....if i want to play ill join ur joinable game...........im trying to watch dawsons creek and have bad hearing so use subtitles and a message keeps popping up askin me to play...which goes over the subtitles.....so every 5 minutes ur ruining my tv pleasure as i am forced to lip read which i suck at.ps...dawsons creek....no homo

ermmm turn off notifications, maybe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160
      2. What do these 2 men have in common46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions