Groups

I HAVE COD 5

an im happy

oh , I also have some ine , so may bnot be on there all that long

(dont try an get one over on me cos I cant play cos I've had a drink either !!!!
    )

60 Comments

Nice one (Y)

YO played it yet?

includes omega 6 ?

HADDOCK 7 is good

Original Poster

yes
    Made up with it

like cod 4 with diff weapons love it ....like geting cod 4 (2) ish

Original Poster

myaser88;3828652

includes omega 6 ?HADDOCK 7 is good

:?

:w00t:

:roll:

inb4 acecater3 who has mad beef with some forums members lol

360 or PS3?

I dnt like the new cod

was gonna get this for my secret santa gift but decided better of it :whistling:

http://content.humorpix.com/images/2881/p001.jpg

Elitom

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3828675

inb4 acecater3 who has mad beef with some forums members lol

i lol'd
    Abvance;3828677

360 or PS3?

vengod;3828684

I dnt like the new cod

why , your white stick not tell u which way to shoot :w00t:
    elitom;3828686

was gonna get this for my secret santa gift but decided better of it … was gonna get this for my secret santa gift but decided better of it :whistling:obviously in a relationship and she may have seen it on here :w00t:Elitom

Banned

COD5 is a great game.

alnbowes;3828736

why , your white stick not tell u which way to shoot :w00t:

Nope

Dont like the interface, the maps, the guns and personally think cod4 is alot better.

Original Poster

wromg unless u have played the others an not just r a hanger on of cod 4

alnbowes;3829672

wromg unless u have played the others an not just r a hanger on of cod 4

I preferred COD 2 to all of them.

I have played cods on the ps2 and cod 3 on xbox...

Dont like the WW2 gaming...

Simple.

Original Poster

I love cod 2

But it s becoming a lot more realistic whatever the year
    :thumbsup:

yeah whats with this madness about ww2 games i'm big time gta 4 fan ...the online playability is awesome so many modes 16 I think...played the absolute life out of it though... gonna pick this cod5 though see whats going on...if its anything like counterstrike i'll like it.

Cringeworthy thread.

Original Poster

The JFK;3831222

Cringeworthy thread.

wow , serious ,

noticed how no one replied after you ....

good morning my darling xx

nikkib123;3831752

Hahaha Aln you were making me laugh yesterday - on top formMorning Lynds … Hahaha Aln you were making me laugh yesterday - on top formMorning Lynds xxxxxxxxxxx

morning babe.... how are you? all ready for xmas now? xxxxxxx

nikkib123;3831762

Yep babe all sorted, just got to get a few foody bits but all in all jobs … Yep babe all sorted, just got to get a few foody bits but all in all jobs a goodin'What bout you?

yeah, need a few fiddly bits like wrapping paper and food but apart from that, sorted can't wait now :thumbsup: got some magic reindeer dust to put out lol and wine and mince pie for santa :whistling: xx

nikkib123;3831782

He he excellent stuff - best get out of Alns serious COD5 thread or he … He he excellent stuff - best get out of Alns serious COD5 thread or he will be telling us off :-D

LOOOOL nah we're on topic coz it was his christmas prezzie so we're ok :giggle:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3831739

good morning my darling xx

wow , what u after , fine lynds , putting cod 5 on soon , stuey plays it with connor there ..

oh by the way connor said the f word this morning under his breath when he was playing ...stopped halfway through then realised i was looking straight at him . and smiled

I asked him to repeat what he just said , you know what he said

I didnt say a naughty word .....I nearly lolled . he wouldnt repeat what he had said an got all embarrassed . I asked where he had heard it from , he wouldnt say , I asked how he knew the word ....he wouldnt say

Original Poster

nikkib123;3831752

Hahaha Aln you were making me laugh yesterday - on top formMorning Lynds … Hahaha Aln you were making me laugh yesterday - on top formMorning Lynds xxxxxxxxxxx

:oops:what did i say :oops:

nikkib123;3831790

He has it already??Has he played it yet?Tut tut naughty

LOL yeah he couldn't wait :roll:
    yeah he played it last night but was in a bit of a mood when i left this morning coz i banned him from playing infront of our boys :roll:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3831781

yeah, need a few fiddly bits like wrapping paper and food but apart from … yeah, need a few fiddly bits like wrapping paper and food but apart from that, sorted can't wait now :thumbsup: got some magic reindeer dust to put out lol and wine and mince pie for santa :whistling: xx

an some brandy , he likes that :thumbsup:

alnbowes;3831805

an some brandy , he likes that :thumbsup:

only if you put a xmas hat and santa suit on :lol:

alnbowes;3831793

wow , what u after , fine lynds , putting cod 5 on soon , stuey plays it … wow , what u after , fine lynds , putting cod 5 on soon , stuey plays it with connor there ..oh by the way connor said the f word this morning under his breath when he was playing ...stopped halfway through then realised i was looking straight at him . and smiled I asked him to repeat what he just said , you know what he said I didnt say a naughty word .....I nearly lolled . he wouldnt repeat what he had said an got all embarrassed . I asked where he had heard it from , he wouldnt say , I asked how he knew the word ....he wouldnt say

:viking: tell him mammy will wash his mouth out with soap if he says anything like that again!! and no you're not putting COD 5 on..... and i will be telling stuey off for playing it infront of him too :viking:

nikkib123;3831825

Ooooh I am out of here - feel like a right gooseberry :santa:

awwwwww don't go hun xx

Original Poster

nikkib123;3831810

Nothing bad just funny :-D

ok :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3831812

only if you put a xmas hat and santa suit on :lol:

dont be getting all filthy on here you , Im not dressign up like that so you can have your wicked way , you dress up as miss clause ????

COD 5 in 10 mins

Original Poster

nikkib123;3831825

Ooooh I am out of here - feel like a right gooseberry :santa:

nah you stay nik I am going , got the kids to look after

alnbowes;3831841

nah you stay nik I am going , got the kids to look after

no cod 5 you :viking: you dont like it when i become an angry scouser

Original Poster

its ok , Will send connor up to his room so i can play . the online one is tamer than the single player mode u know

nikkib123;3831838

OK, I am out of here before a domestic kicks off!!

hehehe we're just messing nik..... this is how we are all the time :lol:

alnbowes;3831850

its ok , Will send connor up to his room so i can play . the online one … its ok , Will send connor up to his room so i can play . the online one is tamer than the single player mode u know

:x

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3831849

no cod 5 you :viking: you dont like it when i become an angry scouser

ha ha ha , I took a pic last time you did that

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/images/thumb/a/a1/She-hulk-3.jpg/270px-She-hulk-3.jpg

Original Poster

really this is what i think of her

http://bothhands.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/wonder-woman-color-001.jpg

when shes asleep :whistling::w00t:

Original Poster

nikkib123;3831857

Do you get all high pitched like me ha ha !

nikki

shes a
    http://www.simsbait.com/1squealer.jpg

Original Poster

nikkib123;3831870

^^Lynds is well fitter!!

I know but when i was a kid that bird in that cossy was the woman of my dreams .....and lynds is my wonder woman
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions