i have done it again...its midnight

22 replies
Found 29th Jul 2008
keep promising myself to go to bed at like 11 but as i dont have to get up early...i end up staying up too late :-(

1. Misc
  2. Bed
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bed
22 Comments

Join the club, I keep trying to sleep. Only to end up with all-nighters! Insomnia is my excuse lol

Original Poster

Jo3l;2623996

Join the club, I keep trying to sleep. Only to end up with all-nighters! … Join the club, I keep trying to sleep. Only to end up with all-nighters! Insomnia is my excuse lol

it is sooo irritating...then u gotta catch up on the threads u have talked in, in the morn lol

How can anybody sleep in this heat.?

And i'm back..

Hope you didn't miss me too much.

t0mm;2624023

And i'm back..Hope you didn't miss me too much.

Who are you....the name sounds familiar :whistling:

midlandscomics;2624028

Who are you....the name sounds familiar :whistling:

I'm the multi ID of someone.

I lie.

i have 2 hr afternoon naps so i can stay up until midnight. I had 2.5 hrs today...lovely

t0mm;2624030

I'm the multi ID of someone.I lie.

Good to have you back matey :thumbsup:

Now don't do it again !!!

bellabonkers;2624035

i have 2 hr afternoon naps so i can stay up until midnight. I had 2.5 hrs … i have 2 hr afternoon naps so i can stay up until midnight. I had 2.5 hrs today...lovely

Sounds like a plan!

Same here!!!!!!!

Original Poster

t0mm;2624023

And i'm back..Hope you didn't miss me too much.

i did actually wonder where you have been as soon as you posted lol

bellabonkers;2624035

i have 2 hr afternoon naps so i can stay up until midnight. I had 2.5 hrs … i have 2 hr afternoon naps so i can stay up until midnight. I had 2.5 hrs today...lovely

i cant sleep during the day

samwhitewick;2624085

i cant sleep during the day

I usually stop functioning and collapse till midnight. And so the cycle repeats!

samwhitewick;2624085

i did actually wonder where you have been as soon as you posted loli cant … i did actually wonder where you have been as soon as you posted loli cant sleep during the day

i can pretty much sleep any time any place anywhere.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2624100

get in my belly lol

im off 2 bed...cya

Laters mate, Sleep well!

Original Poster

Jo3l;2624113

Laters mate, Sleep well!

thanks rep added

samwhitewick;2624085

i did actually wonder where you have been as soon as you posted loli cant … i did actually wonder where you have been as soon as you posted loli cant sleep during the day

i feel loved.

bellabonkers;2624100

Ahhh, a Martini girl.

I have 2 hour naps in the afternoon too.
I've had 8 today. :w00t:

Jumpingphil;2624176

Ahhh, a Martini girl.I have 2 hour naps in the afternoon too.I've had 8 … Ahhh, a Martini girl.I have 2 hour naps in the afternoon too.I've had 8 today. :w00t:

dont be silly lol, sleep all day up all night?

bellabonkers;2624183

dont be silly lol, sleep all day up all night?

I do! I much prefer the night, You can just chill and do your own thing with no-one to bother you. Except them weirdos that stay up all night. Wait a min....

Jo3l;2624206

I do! I much prefer the night, You can just chill and do your own thing … I do! I much prefer the night, You can just chill and do your own thing with no-one to bother you. Except them weirdos that stay up all night. Wait a min....

:giggle::giggle:

http://www.gifworks.com/queue/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_6436.gifTry this one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions