Groups

I have extreme earache! :(

Hey all, struggling big time at the moment.

I sneased, and held it in. It blew something up my right ear. It feels blocked like when you come out of an aircraft and it hasnt popped. Been going on for 2 days now. And an ear infection to top it off. After a massive cold!

How can I ease this ear? And unblock it! AAAHHHHH

11 Comments

have you perforated your ear drum

Almond oil, warmed.

Loving your spelling of "sneased" by the way...

olive oil

Original Poster

thing is, the blockage is in the eustachian tube (spelling) - so putting things in the ear wont do anything i dont think.

read on here a few weeks ago that mouthwash on a cotton bud solves earache......worth a try if desperate!

Loving your spelling of "sneased" by the way... [/QUOTE]

yeah so did I :-D

Don't put anything in...take painkillers and get an emergency appointment with a doctor in the morning. Really not worth mucking around with. Hope you get some sleep x

Don't put olive oil in just incase you have perforated your ear drum... mind you the pain will be hellish if you have. Take painkillers and rest your head on a warm hot water bottle and get an appt tomorrow.

Banned

someone posted smthg in here about putting mouthwash in yr ear and it worked for them! It was only a few weeks ago. You may be able to find it.

get a flannel, or towel, put hot water on it, and rest on the ear, this will melt some earwax to reduce pain, and goto the doctors tommorow and he will prescribe u amoxcillin

dean3988;5254896

get a flannel, or towel, put hot water on it, and rest on the ear, this … get a flannel, or towel, put hot water on it, and rest on the ear, this will melt some earwax to reduce pain, and goto the doctors tommorow and he will prescribe u amoxcillin

Not if they are allergic to penacillin!

Op already said they have an infection so are probabbly on antibiotics anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions