I have found a deal from a banned seller

12 replies
Found 28th Dec 2009
Can I post it? It is an 8GB USB stick for thirteen pounds with free shipping. I am totally unaffiliated and just want to help people out.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Seller has probably been banned for a reason, so you probably wont be able to post it.

Supermod

...erm, what?!

Original Poster

adambaz;7351525

I'd say don't post … I'd say don't post it.http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/11984504/Play-com-8GB-USB-Flash-Drive/Product.html

Yes, Play.com is a much better deal. So it would have been a waste of my time. What if, however, the USB stick had been seven pounds?

Supermod

Davidben83;7351531

Yes, Play.com is a much better deal. So it would have been a waste of my … Yes, Play.com is a much better deal. So it would have been a waste of my time. What if, however, the USB stick had been seven pounds?

Do you mean a banned member?....or are you saying that you are selling the item on their behalf, which is not allowed.

Original Poster

a retailer which self-promoted in the past.

I think he means a banned merchant/online store.

Supermod

Davidben83;7351547

a retailer which self-promoted in the past.

I am with you. Depends, I guess, on whether the MODS allow the merchant to be added and whether it is a trusted site.

Banned

Guessing its from ebuyer?

lottysdad08;7351693

Guessing its from ebuyer?

ebuyer isn't banned?

Banned

are you with the FBI?

toshapetriji;7351978

are you with the FBI?

no, KGB
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions