Expired

I have got a problem with counterfeit Gillette Fusion Razor Blades from DK88 Shop via Living Social deals does anyone else have the same problem?

Found 25th Apr 2013
I never had any problem with living social before. I have bought good cheap deals that seem to be a good way to introduce vendors. My suspicions were aroused when the payments were structured differently and the delivery time was far too long. Just long enough for my credit card to clear before sight of the goods.
the goods arrived, they are clearly counterfeit.
Community Updates
16 Comments
Some options.

Report to the CC provider for a chargeback.

Report to trading standards if they are a UK company.

Email Living social/call them to report the fact it's counterfeit.
didn't they state "fits" Gillette fusion and not actually used the term are genuine Gillette fusion?
Lolz if they did
I have ordered those same razors when it was on living social and still not received them how long did it take for you to recieve yours? And are they really fake? If that's the case I think I will get my money back
Did the blades have the Gillette logo on the black part of the blade? If not then they are not counterfeit.
itsnothugoboss

I never had any problem with living social before. I have bought good … I never had any problem with living social before. I have bought good cheap deals that seem to be a good way to introduce vendors. My suspicions were aroused when the payments were structured differently and the delivery time was far too long. Just long enough for my credit card to clear before sight of the goods. the goods arrived, they are clearly counterfeit.

My blades turned up today, I dont care about the brand as long as they give me a decent shave. It is a good deal, no doubt with postal costs an import.

Is it these ones? They are listed as compatible
Has anyone managed to get their money back?
They clearly state "Compatible" in the description BOTH at Living Social /Deals and DK88Shop so as I bought 32 I knew exactly what I was getting/paying.If you look at a Gillette blade it says "made in China" on it-possibly the same factory makes both lots?They shave as good as an original so I don't want any refund as I intend using them for cheap shaves.
I never received mine i put claim under paypal and got my money back
i brought something similar of ebay got refunded. they really rubbish to shave with. i didnt realise at first then i had a mach 3 left in another pack, could i tell the different in quality if u do buy razors. try and buy of the a english company with good feedback
kash2013

i brought something similar of ebay got refunded. they really rubbish to … i brought something similar of ebay got refunded. they really rubbish to shave with. i didnt realise at first then i had a mach 3 left in another pack, could i tell the different in quality if u do buy razors. try and buy of the a english company with good feedback

Where did you bring it?
I also ordered these razor blades. I knew they were to be compatible, however, they never arrived, or were taking so long for delivery that I decided to ask for my money back. I am still waiting for it to be put back into my account. I actually ordered these blades from another source on line with same compatible and they are absolutely rubbish. My husband gets one shave and the smooth gel part has gone and they are not as sharp as the originals. So this is one deal which has not been worth the money and will never buy them again
I am livid about this I sent numerous emails and they told me to send them back to get a refund. I did and nothing but excuses from feeble emails telling me it was being processed. Very angry and it's only a tenner but what a scam !. These blades nearly ripped my face off FURIOUS and dangerous is not the word for it time to get our own back !!!!!!!
I bought these blades in May.Just returned from hols having taken one only Gillette super fusion blades.
First shave it was a surprise,and after a few more excruciatingly shave bought disposables.
I assumed. WRONGLY that it was a one off.Have now tried two other blades, crap.These are definitely FAKE.

Bought these via an internet site,from a chemist in Dudley and distributed by Sterling dist' Chorley.
Will never buy these on line again.((anyone want 17 fake fusion blades)

'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants