Groups

i have had my undated 20p for few years now and i am thinking about selling it, is this a good idea?

Undated 20p

17 Comments

how much is it worth?

20p?

Presumably you know its not a fake?
    Selling it depends on your needs I guess and how desperate you need the money . The way I think is that say I had a coin worth £200, would I pay £200 for it, if the answer is no, then I would sell it.

stiltsky

20p?

​probably less as it has no date LoL

Yes. eBay it. They make good money provided the market isn't flooded.

things like this always increase in value over time but I recently sold a mule 5p for £27

mikecollins

things like this always increase in value over time but I recently sold a … things like this always increase in value over time but I recently sold a mule 5p for £27

Not heard of the 5p mule

fearghalg

Yes. eBay it. They make good money provided the market isn't flooded.

95 delivered - ebay.co.uk/itm…394

ryanbower94

95 delivered - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152351098394

Unfortunately there are so many fakes now. Also £95 is expensive, go for around £70 I believe usually

I would put it in on auction to attract more buyers rather than a fixed price. You can always put a reserve on it. I recently sold x2 Royal Navy £2 coins. Made over £20 per coin. Started the auctions low to attract bidders. Good luck. Hope it sells well.

ryanbower94

95 delivered - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152351098394

Best to check the completed listings for a more accurate determination of what items sell for. Just because someone asks £95 doesn't mean they will get it, and as they have a best offer option they probably realise that too. Sold prices are around £50-£85
    ebay.co.uk/sch…684

I've got one, they were going for £50 when I first got it so good to hear its gone up

TheDobbus

Not heard of the 5p mule

​its a coin with an error in my case a striking error. I didn't expect it to sell so quick. worth checking your change for these

This week £95 next month can be £195.

I've had quite a few of these in the past. Didn't know there was anything special about them. Lol

I sold one for £140ish about 8yrs ago on ebay

Keep it and watch the price till you see a rise, then sell it. After all you paid 20p for it whatever it makes is a bonus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      3. 5am gym crew20131
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions