Found 16th May 2008
Opened a packet of fruit pastelles and to my delight I found no less than 6 black ones all in a row!!!!!

Do any of you have anything that can compare to how extatic I'm feeling at this point in time?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

for me....

...wondering why the youth of today cannot spell - or insist on using so called text speak

that is assuming you actually are ecstatic
:-)

EliTom

The Black ones are overrated. orange ones own

Banned

lol. star burst choosers. had 7 oranges in a row. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why are you eating fruit pastelles when you are the minstrelman? lol

Finding out HDUK are giving away more Amazon vouchers??? Except £50 each this time

Original Poster

elitom;2109541

for me.......wondering why the youth of today cannot spell - or insist on … for me.......wondering why the youth of today cannot spell - or insist on using so called text speakthat is assuming you actually are ecstatic:-)EliTom

I am neither youth, nor chav text speaker, I just simply cannot spell.

You do the old folk of today insist on trying to bring us so called younger ones down?

Original Poster

SteJosh;2109551

The Black ones are overrated. orange ones own

How dare you!

Banned

masterbrown;2109564

Finding out HDUK are giving away more Amazon vouchers??? Except £50 each … Finding out HDUK are giving away more Amazon vouchers??? Except £50 each this time

really

Original Poster

caz1cool;2109558

Why are you eating fruit pastelles when you are the minstrelman? lol

I'm restricted by the choice in the vending machine I'm afraid, it was either that or those skanky "baked" walkers crisps..... to healthy for me :thumbsup:

I got a full pack of yellows once with two greens, very disappointed :x

MinstrelMan;2109576

I am neither youth, nor chav text speaker, I just simply cannot spell.You … I am neither youth, nor chav text speaker, I just simply cannot spell.You do the old folk of today insist on trying to bring us so called younger ones down?

Just having a bit of sport with the youngsters:)

Glad to hear you are neither chav or a text speaker - what's it like to be in the minority these days:whistling:

Oh and yes I am getting old - 45 yesterday :-D

EliTom

Original Poster

Appy Birfday 4 ya 4 yestaday :lol:

The black and red ones are best but can't have cos they not veggie.
I buy Sainsburys American Hard Gums,they veggie,and too also pleased when lots of black and red ones.

Original Poster

hard gums are just not the same.

I like it when you get a kit-kat and its all chocolate with no wafer - thats a nice treat ha ha

Getting a whole packet of banana toffos would make me almost die of joy!

its always a good feeling when ur at the vending machine...pick the sweet u want, and two drop out instead of one! i always laugh when i remember when i used to b a student at high school, people used to just shake the vending machines to get stuff out haha! i also remember people glueing aload of 1ps together to make it roughly the same weight as a £1 coin so they cud get 2 chocolate bars for around 6p lol they fixed the vending machine after a while tho, the dinner ladies must have had a shock when they opened up and saw 6pennies stuck together!

omg the best one-

I'm on a diet so eating yucky brown bread, I'm allowed 3 slices of weight watchers danish brown as a B choice on slimming world, anyway, I got the loaf out the freezer, only to find it was white danish in a brown danish packet. I nearly cried with joy- and still ate it like it was brown danish (says it on the pack,not my fault if they messed it up lol)

Why not just buy the black only Packets that you can get (I think its fruit pastels that do this now)

Original Poster

what is this witchcraft you speak of?

I like it when you get a kit-kat and its all chocolate with no wafer - … I like it when you get a kit-kat and its all chocolate with no wafer - thats a nice treat ha ha

I've had that before - I wrote & complained to Nestle and they sent me a voucher (after I had eaten it of course:thumbsup:)

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;2110400

Check it out!http://www.rowntrees.co.uk/range/fruitpastilles.aspx

well spank my ass and call me charlie.... i never seen this before, however it still doesnt help when I have very limited items to choose from in the vending machine.

MinstrelMan;2110429

well spank my ass and call me charlie.... i never seen this before, … well spank my ass and call me charlie.... i never seen this before, however it still doesnt help when I have very limited items to choose from in the vending machine.

Consider yourself SPANKED charlie. :oops:

Well you know know to get that red raw butt to a newsagents and get some

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;2110442

Consider yourself SPANKED charlie. :oops:Well you know know to get that … Consider yourself SPANKED charlie. :oops:Well you know know to get that red raw butt to a newsagents and get some

ohhhhhhh. last time I had someone talk to me like that it cost me £150 per night :w00t:

Buttmonk3y;2110400

Check it out!http://www.rowntrees.co.uk/range/fruitpastilles.aspx

I knew of the legendary blackcurrant tubes but had no idea there were bags of strawberry and blackberry :w00t:

I'm more of a Fruit Gummer these days, though rather oddly I always put them in the fridge for a while to make them hard like they used to be

p.s. All Fruit Gums are tasty, except for the yellow ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!810
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44

See more discussions