Groups

I have just had sooooo much fun .....

My mate just asked me to sort his ear hair out and I plucked them and then did his nose hair! Oh how I love it!!!!!! SOOOOOOO much fun
    AND it looks a million times better now

So who is next????

24 Comments

:? that's a bit kinda strange :thinking:

Euwwwww

Sick

Lol

rather you than me

:?

You pinned him down till you couldn't find any more hair to pluck, didn't you?!!

Can you do anything for this?
    http://www.tobethlehem.com/nosehair.jpg
    http://cellar.org/2002/earhair.jpg

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4244886

You pinned him down till you couldn't find any more hair to pluck, didn't … You pinned him down till you couldn't find any more hair to pluck, didn't you?!!

LOL - you sussed it. but actually he is fairly hairy everywhere to it would take a while but he was wriggling to get away so i did have to sit on his arm and put my other knee on his head - wedged into the sofa!

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4244889

Can you do anything for this?

Now that is WRONG!!!! VERY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yep - i could sort both of them out!

Gawd what an exciting life

Original Poster

makershaker;4244922

Gawd what an exciting life

I know - Saturday night and that was the highlight of my week!

I HAVE NO NASEL HAIR LOOK

http://www.maskaviz.com/USERIMAGES/bum.JPG

Aquatic;4244938

I know - Saturday night and that was the highlight of my week!

You do highlights too!:-D

aww- where are you - I could do with mine doin'!!

Was his eyes streaming?

Original Poster

karaokecolin;4244968

aww- where are you - I could do with mine doin'!!

Not far from Stonehenge. Would consider mobile appointments for the right amount of pleasure!
    :friends:

He's stopped crying now but is still sniffing! - not used to having an empty nasel tunnel!!!

[QUOTE=Aquatic;4245028]Not far from Stonehenge. Would consider mobile appointments for the right amount of pleasure!
    :friends:

Wahey! I'm in Bournemouth!! not far. I've got back hairs and all sorts of others that could do with a good pluckin'!!:w00t:

er..... what sort of "pleasure"??:oops:

Aquatic;4244905

LOL - you sussed it. but actually he is fairly hairy everywhere to it … LOL - you sussed it. but actually he is fairly hairy everywhere to it would take a while but he was wriggling to get away so i did have to sit on his arm and put my other knee on his head - wedged into the sofa!

lmao!! Pffft guys are such wusses! I hope you slapped him and told him to stop being a baby!

Original Poster

karaokecolin;4245091

[QUOTE=Aquatic;4245028]Not far from Stonehenge. Would consider mobile … [QUOTE=Aquatic;4245028]Not far from Stonehenge. Would consider mobile appointments for the right amount of pleasure!:friends:Wahey! I'm in Bournemouth!! not far. I've got back hairs and all sorts of others that could do with a good pluckin'!!:w00t:er..... what sort of "pleasure"??:oops:

Fabulous! I have an epilator I could use too and some hot wax or a selection of tweezers!

Back hair should be made illegal IMO!!!!
    When do you want it done?

I would have slapped him but he'd probably have enjoyed that bit!

Would you do my dangleberries?

What on earth is an epilator??? sounds flippin painful.

This might sound wrong, but, what are your hourly rates??

Original Poster

makershaker;4245173

Would you do my dangleberries?

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

Original Poster

karaokecolin;4245176

What on earth is an epilator??? sounds flippin painful.This might sound … What on earth is an epilator??? sounds flippin painful.This might sound wrong, but, what are your hourly rates??

I think I'd prob charge per area - not sure if hourly rates would be the way to go.
    An epilator is like several pairs of tweezers on a rotating drum thing. not quite sure how to describe it really

Wikipedia says - An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out. The way in which epilators pull out hair is similar to waxing, although unlike waxing, they do not remove cells from the epithelium of the epidermis

My husband had his nose ear hair burnt with a lighter in a turkish barbers!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

pink;4250204

My husband had his nose ear hair burnt with a lighter in a turkish … My husband had his nose ear hair burnt with a lighter in a turkish barbers!!!!!!!!!!

Now that doesnt seem right. Far too dangerous!

My mate was moaning like a goodun on the beach today saying that he's not used to having the cold air up his nose!

i bet you do a good sac n crack too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions