Groups

I have just had the most bizaare Email!!!!

Puzzling to say the least ......

14 Comments

ok then.

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"]The scenario had called for him to effect his escape through one of the parlor windows.

C-i-a-l-l-i-s
    Guarantes 36 hours lasting
    Safe to take, no side effectts at all
    Boost and increase s1`exsual perfoormance
    Haarder Etections and quick recharge
    Proven and certified by experts and doctors
    only $2.9 per t-a-b-s
    Special offer! These prices
    are valid until 10th of Aprel!
    Avialable for Female Too!

Click heree: jaandsrugs.info

Trips down Memory Lane when you're feeling depressed are never a very good idea, Annie - but I suppose you know that by this point in your life.
    He was a little surprised at the depth of sympathy he felt for the animals and the depth of his anger at Annie for how she had, in her unadmitting and arrogant egoism, left them to suffer in their pens.
    There, within plain sight, was salvation: all he had to do was break the window and the dog-lock the bitch had put on his tongue and scream Help me, help me, save me from Annie![/COLOR]
    .....WTF????

Sheriff Waffles;1873273

.....WTF????

It's a method of getting through some anti-spam software. Some software looks out for certain word patterns. By including lots of normal looking words, they hope to disguise the e-mail by making it appear to be a normal message that just happens to contain words that anti-spam software would recognise. It's not a very good method to use as most anti-spam software is cleverer than that, but they still use it.

Seems some odd choices of phrases to use though. :w00t:

the text is pinched of another site or is random generated just the usual drug peddling spam

Original Poster

Just love the story tho... a great choice in my opinion
    'help me, help me - save me fromAnnie'
    hehe.

Very strange :thinking:

High on their own supply.

F for spelling, could try harder :lol:

Shengis;1873386

F for spelling, could try harder :lol:

Lol

There's a warning on the box,

Annie- I'm not your daddy

I get loads of these through our works mail (spam catches them all) was starting to get a complex.....some of the stories are most hilarious...but the headers
    make her scream with desire
    make other men jealous
    keep your woman longer
    and so ot goes on

todays:
    [COLOR="Purple"]Remember how you felt when your dream girl shot you down? Well now you never have to feel that way again! Pheromones have been proven to work, and are guaranted to increase your attractiveness to women of all ages. Just look at some of the testimonials we have received back from 100% satisfied repeat customers! :

"I've always had a problem approaching girls. They would just walk past me like I didn't exist. I sometimes felt like they purposely would not give me any attention just because they were snobby and stuck up. Now, when I use Ultra Allure Pheromones, it's alot easier to approach girls because THEY are usually the ones that will smile at me first or make eye contact."
    Robert K, Boise Idaho[/COLOR]
    No I don't remember that 'Bob'

Agent_Silver;1874083

No I don't remember that 'Bob'

:lol:

Agent_Silver;1874083

I get loads of these through our works mail (spam catches them all) was … I get loads of these through our works mail (spam catches them all) was starting to get a complex.....some of the stories are most hilarious...but the headersmake her scream with desiremake other men jealouskeep your woman longerand so ot goes ontodays:[COLOR="Purple"]Remember how you felt when your dream girl shot you down? Well now you never have to feel that way again! Pheromones have been proven to work, and are guaranted to increase your attractiveness to women of all ages. Just look at some of the testimonials we have received back from 100% satisfied repeat customers! :"I've always had a problem approaching girls. They would just walk past me like I didn't exist. I sometimes felt like they purposely would not give me any attention just because they were snobby and stuck up. Now, when I use Ultra Allure Pheromones, it's alot easier to approach girls because THEY are usually the ones that will smile at me first or make eye contact."Robert K, Boise Idaho[/COLOR]No I don't remember that 'Bob'

:lol::lol:

thanks guys....

I know my memory isn't what it was, but, still can't remember.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041747
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764624
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions