Groups

I have just passed my driving test. Im not chuffed honest gov lol. wwoooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

woopiiieeee doo!! 3rd attempt but got there in the end x

26 Comments

congratulation to you,. well done

congrats and well done x

Original Poster

cherishu2;5497057

congratulation to you,. well done

cheers :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5497062

congrats and well done x

Well done! x

Original Poster

pestiewesties;5497091

Well done! x

congrats

Original Poster

rwm24;5497120

congrats

fab x

Well Done!

Original Poster

thanks everyone... Im off to work now. In my car xxx

Congratulations:-D It`s such a brill feeling when you pass your test:thumbsup:

Congratulations, it's so much fun being able to zip around wherever you like in your car, enjoy it!

congratulations, take it easy to start with when driving on your own there are alot of nutters out there on the road. well done

congrtulations and be careful out there

Well done:thumbsup:

Woo hoo - well done

congratulations. :thumbsup:

Banned

Well Done.

congratulations it took me four times lol

no point me advising you to book a retest then ! :x:x

damn wheres kewl when you want him :w00t::w00t:

wow, congratulations to you...

not just for passing...

but for having the tenacity to stick with it through to the third attempt.

Takes someone special to have so much perseverence...

ad now you've really EARNT your freedom and independence.

Really proud and pleased as punch for you sweetie

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5498668

wow, congratulations to you...not just for passing...but for having the … wow, congratulations to you...not just for passing...but for having the tenacity to stick with it through to the third attempt.Takes someone special to have so much perseverence...ad now you've really EARNT your freedom and independence.Really proud and pleased as punch for you sweetie

awwwww thanks chick that was a nice thing to say I had my first on the 19th march 2nd on the 2nd of june and 3rd today I nearly nipped her arm off when she told me id passed lol xx

Original Poster

Thanks again everyone!!! aint it weird though when you get in the car on your own lol

Congratulations

After I passed my test I got into my car to go to work and halfway there realised I didn't have my lights on (worked nights) lol

Now you learn to drive LOL

Original Poster

Brb;5500450

Congratulations :)After I passed my test I got into my car to go to work … Congratulations :)After I passed my test I got into my car to go to work and halfway there realised I didn't have my lights on (worked nights) lol Now you learn to drive LOL

lol i couldnt turn on my windscreen wipers, then couldnt turn them off !!! then the window steamed up lol oh great x

ceira*freya;5500390

awwwww thanks chick that was a nice thing to say I had my first on … awwwww thanks chick that was a nice thing to say I had my first on the 19th march 2nd on the 2nd of june and 3rd today I early nipped her arm off when she told me id passed lol xx

that made me lol, I can just imagine! x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions