Groups

i have just received the reebok fitness gloves I ordered and am really anoyed!!

They are NOT reebok!!!

34 Comments

Original Poster

It was a deal someone posted on here and loads of others on here ordered them. Was wondering if anyone eles received there's?

Original Poster

Was looking for the thread but it's gone!

lol - what are they ? reeblocks ? sorry you made me smile - rep added lol

Original Poster

lol. No it says on the order form reebok but on the gloves and the box they come in it says Gold's gym???

Banned

I received mine today. They were not reeboks. They were Golds Gym ones. Quite sneaky of Newitts. The funny thing is that the invoice it came with CLEARLY says REEBOK GLOVES lol. I cant find the original thread either.

OP-you might want to add "newitts" in your thread title so people can find this thread more easily.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4039162

Is it this … Is it this one?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/311351/reebok-fitness-glove-weight-trainin/

Yep that's the thread. Cheers for that.
    No way will these fit hubby as they fit me and I don;t have large hands. I also ordered a few extra pairs for him to flog at work :x

i wouldnt worry too much, the reebok ones in the thread are absolute carp anyway!!! I got them cheap a while back and while they were good for a few weeks, they soon fell apart, the velcro bit came off completely!! I have since invested in some more expensive nike ones and they have been great!! Maybe the gold ones will be better

have you contacted them? i am sure they will refund you

Original Poster

dmissy13;4039379

have you contacted them? i am sure they will refund you

No but I will have to send them back then, I did get 10 pairs :oops:

angleskinrach;4039424

yes but as it isnt what you ordered it wont cost you to return will it?

angleskinrach;4039424

Sorry but that made me LOL!!!!

OHs came too last week, just realised upon reading this thread that his weren't Reebok either, but for £1.55 I aint gonna complain

Original Poster

Nah can't be bothered. Maybe I'm not that peed off to send them back lol. They still won;t send the reebook ones as everyone got these ones from what I have read.

angleskinrach;4039424

well yeah they wont refund you unless you return them:roll:

Original Poster

Just makes me mad that they advertise reebook and it says reebok on the invoice but no apology or anything.
    Right, my moaning done.

Original Poster

dmissy13;4039522

well yeah they wont refund you unless you return them:roll:

pmsl I know that. It''s just that I won;t have any then as I know they don;t have any reebok to send out as everyone has received these ones

golds gym is a better brand imo anyway

Instant karma ITT

angleskinrach;4039424

I did get 10 pairs :oops:

Really annoys me when they let octopi in the gym - their tenticles fly everywhere :whistling:

Original Poster

gari189;4039571

Really annoys me when they let octopi in the gym - their tenticles fly … Really annoys me when they let octopi in the gym - their tenticles fly everywhere :whistling:

lol you've seen my hubby then

Sure there isn't a 'supply an item of equal quality if stock run's out ...' clause somewhere?

Golds are a good name so are they rubbish or do you have a thing for Reebok?

I received the 16kg Kettlebell I ordered from Newitts recently and they are the best value around so in my good books at the moment!!

pmsl just read the other post it has a huge pic of the gloves with golds gym on them

Original Poster

Murielson;4039653

Sure there isn't a 'supply an item of equal quality if stock run's out … Sure there isn't a 'supply an item of equal quality if stock run's out ...' clause somewhere?Golds are a good name so are they rubbish or do you have a thing for Reebok?I received the 16kg Kettlebell I ordered from Newitts recently and they are the best value around so in my good books at the moment!!

I'm not up on gym stuff. I've obviously heard of reebok but had never heard of golds gym. I suppose hubby will be just as pleased though. :thumbsup:

Yeah a supersize pic saying Golds Gym and nobody noticed..lol

Golds Gym is good stuff,its not like its unheard of.

I've done a quick search and Golds gym gloves range from £8-£10 anyways so still a bargain - I got 3 pairs for my son they'll be fine for him.
    Thanks to original poster -still hot deal for me!
    :-D

Golds Gym is a well known, long established brand.

Cluffy321;4039544

golds gym is a better brand imo anyway

this.

Original Poster

Yep, hubby's just come in and said that it's a well kniown make. He was surprised I hadn;t heard of it too.lol

Also recieved sub-standard Gold Gym, too small to fit my 10 year old child. Newitts have immediately offered money back and postage costs on return. Gloves were nothing like the Reebok picture.

Original Poster

neale931;4040578

Also recieved sub-standard Gold Gym, too small to fit my 10 year old … Also recieved sub-standard Gold Gym, too small to fit my 10 year old child. Newitts have immediately offered money back and postage costs on return. Gloves were nothing like the Reebok picture.

No, they won;t be like the "reebok" picture if they are "gold's gym" gloves

angleskinrach;4040879

No, they won;t be like the "reebok" picture if they are "gold's gym" … No, they won;t be like the "reebok" picture if they are "gold's gym" gloves

They should be,there's a huge pic on the original thread and it says Golds Gym on them,looks like the picture was correct but the description wrong, saying Reebok.

They are NOT reebok!!!

Well isn't that a bonus?

Original Poster

deb8z;4041057

They should be,there's a huge pic on the original thread and it says … They should be,there's a huge pic on the original thread and it says Golds Gym on them,looks like the picture was correct but the description wrong, saying Reebok.

Well before I ordered these I wouldn't of known the difference between these and any others (even if the name is on them) even if someone slapped me in the face with one on :oops: lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2854
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1120
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4412062
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764685

See more discussions