Groups

I have loaded spyware doctor & avast and now cant use HDUK properly. Help please!

I have loaded spyware doctor + avast and now cant use HDUK properly ever since. I dont know if it is the spyware doctor or if I need to change my settings somewhere.
    When I click on 'go the deal' button nothing happens.

Can anyone help pleaseeeee

6 Comments

Remove Spyware doctor - you won't need it. Avast should be enough (as well as your common sense to avoid certain websites!)

Banned

If your problem is HDUK doesn't answer any questions you ask then that's normal.

Original Poster

Feel bit unsure about removing spyware doc as avast not working as good as far as I can see. Spyware doc has found Trojans whereas avast have not.

Do you think this is where the problem lies? Do I really need to remove it? Just paid £30 for it and worried computer will not be safe.

Banned

Something is blocking affiliate links it's not a bad thing just stops HotUKDeals getting any money. If you delete the start of the link in your address bar to get the raw link it will work fine.

diy.com/diy…001" target="_blank" class="link" rel="nofollow noopener">ad.uk.doubleclick.net/clk…530

[url]diy.com/diy…jsp?_requestid=105346&ecamp=aff-p9-buyat-001[/url]

I run spyware doctor and hotukdeals, quidco, etc with no problems, so its not impossible,

Original Poster

lumoruk;5682687

Something is blocking affiliate links it's not a bad thing just stops … Something is blocking affiliate links it's not a bad thing just stops HotUKDeals getting any money. If you delete the start of the link in your address bar to get the raw link it will work fine.ad.uk.doubleclick.net/clk;194255501;25303320;p?http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/entrypage/portal.jsp?_requestid=105346&ecamp=aff-p9-buyat-001[url]www.diy.com/diy/jsp/entrypage/portal.jsp?_requestid=105346&ecamp=aff-p9-buyat-001[/url]

Sorry but being a bit thick. How do I do this? Why is there a link to B&Q?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would11
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2547

See more discussions