Groups

i have lost my voting card.

Banned
    hi, i have lost my voting card which came thruogh the post , can i still vote if i just go to the polling ststion ?
    thanks.

19 Comments

Yes, it says you don't need it to vote, it just makes things quicker when they're looking up your name to give you the ballot.

Original Poster Banned

bjmcghee;5396532

Yes, it says you don't need it to vote, it just makes things quicker when … Yes, it says you don't need it to vote, it just makes things quicker when they're looking up your name to give you the ballot.

ok thanks.:thumbsup:

yeah they just look up ur name and address i never take mine with me as am forever loosing things lol

I never receive them, complain every year cos they supposed to be hand delivered but we still dont get them, I just turn up at polling station and still vote.

I will vote on behalf of you. I am going to vote a few times anyway.

Banned

dcx_badass;5397904

I'm not voting!

Good for you.

If you don't know about the issues then stay away from the ballot box and make an effort to learn for next time:thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5397922

Good for you. If you don't know about the issues then stay away from the … Good for you. If you don't know about the issues then stay away from the ballot box and make an effort to learn for next time:thumbsup:

as condescending as ever.........boring

electriclinux;5396718

I will vote on behalf of you. I am going to vote a few times anyway.

how come?:thinking:

Banned

mine go in the bin

Banned

dcx_badass;5398286

Sorry for not wanting to travel ten and a half thousand miles to vote, … Sorry for not wanting to travel ten and a half thousand miles to vote, will make sure I do better next time. I didn't mean to let you down.

do it online :thumbsup:

Banned

dcx_badass;5398286

Sorry for not wanting to travel ten and a half thousand miles to vote, … Sorry for not wanting to travel ten and a half thousand miles to vote, will make sure I do better next time. I didn't mean to let you down.

You haven't let me down. I'm serious about what I said. People have a duty to be informed about all the issues before they vote.

Banned

dcx_badass;5398464

How??

give someone your name, address and nearest voting station, and im sure they'de pop in and vote fro ya, hukd has many helpful members, and yes i know im not one of them

Banned

me thinks your better off not voting, then noone can say its your fault when our country is in such a mess

***enter florence& fred to tell you its your fault as had you voted this party wouldnt have got in ***

Banned

sassie;5398550

me thinks your better off not voting, then noone can say its your fault … me thinks your better off not voting, then noone can say its your fault when our country is in such a mess***enter florence& fred to tell you its your fault as had you voted this party wouldnt have got in ***

Oh sassie, so sassy.

I just think people should educate themselves about the issues.

Don't you think education is important and people should form opinions?:whistling:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5398612

Oh sassie, so sassy.I just think people should educate themselves about … Oh sassie, so sassy.I just think people should educate themselves about the issues.Don't you think education is important and people should form opinions?:whistling:

of course i think education is important and we should all form opinions, we learn far more when something isnt being rammed down our throats :thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;5398630

of course i think education is important and we should all form opinions, … of course i think education is important and we should all form opinions, we learn far more when something isnt being rammed down our throats :thumbsup:

Someone presenting an argument forcefully is not 'ramming it down your throat' - surely you learnt that much at school?:?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5398692

Someone presenting an argument forcefully is not 'ramming it down your … Someone presenting an argument forcefully is not 'ramming it down your throat' - surely you learnt that much at school?:?

I learnt to present an argument is all well and good, also learnt when the presentation was over to leave people to decide either way otheriwse your presentation becomes a forced view

FilthAndFurry;5398481

You haven't let me down. I'm serious about what I said. People have a … You haven't let me down. I'm serious about what I said. People have a duty to be informed about all the issues before they vote.

I wholeheartedly agree.
    Not knowing issues is possibly worse than not voting at all.

Banned

I just voted for BNP because that website the other day said I should
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions