Expired

I have lost the sim holder tray from my new smart ultra 6 phone and Vodafone can't offer any help. can you suggest a fix. I tried the tray of iphone5 no fit. thanks

18 Comments
amazon sell them just type in sim tray holder for iPhone
whoops sorry these are all 5 - get in touch with apple they are very helpful
Edited by: "deekie" 16th Dec 2015
deleted79467
deekie

whoops sorry these are all 5 - get in touch with apple that are very … whoops sorry these are all 5 - get in touch with apple that are very helpful

this is not an apple device so why contact apple ?

[img]androidcentral.com/sit…jpg?itok=at9qPSyj[/img]

Edited by: "deleted79467" 16th Dec 2015
deekie

whoops sorry these are all 5 - get in touch with apple that are very … whoops sorry these are all 5 - get in touch with apple that are very helpful

but OP has the famous Voda SU6

EliTom
Edited by: "elitom" 16th Dec 2015
maybe ask nicly to ZTE

mobile@zte.com.cn

its the same phone as ZTE Blade 6 Plus AFAIK

EliTom
Its a badged up ZTE Blade 6, which may give a bit more scope for searching
Try asking this company below as well.

parts4mobiles.com/
cecilmcroberts

Try asking this company below as well. http://www.parts4mobiles.com/

They seem to have alot of sim tray holders in stock as well as that phone so they may be able to find another that fits for you.
deekie

amazon sell them just type in sim tray holder for iPhone

Fail

elitom

but OP has the famous Voda SU6 :pEliTom

I know that now - saw ultra 6 phone and thought they were on about iPhone simple mistake - we all make mistakes or are you perfect?
what about a dongle do any have the same sort of sim loading system as this phone - just a thought
thankyou to everyone for your suggestions, no luck as yet but im hopeful that the email to zte may yield a result.
buy a new one, get the sim holder tray from it, and then return it....is what an unscrupulous person might suggest
Lol. Well that would be one solution:) never thought there were so many sim trays but alas none that work for me
let me know if you find a solution - have same problem
Might be an option if you can get it cheap enough.

ebay.co.uk/itm…996?hash=item2ca5ef08b4:g:dZQAAOSwCQNWdER~
offer him a fiver for the sim tray might work?
Thankyou to everyone for your replies. Good news is I found the sim tray!! But bad news for rfb111 is none to be had anywhere I tried, which is a pity cause its a popular phone. Happy Christmas

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants