Groups

i have lots of fish

I love fishes i am fishaholic/fishlover have over 20 tropical fish

and looking to buy more fish

8 Comments

I have got a lightly battered cod if you are interested.

http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3143626562

Off the wall. Way to abstract for me. 27 of the weirdest posts ever.

Banned

ever thought of breeding (the fish)

P.s is that what its called with fish :?

Malawi chiclids breed like wild fire, we started with two - we now have 54

Hiya, have you thought of Marine Tanks? Id love to move into that eventually rather than breed tropical fish.At the moment i dont have enough experience as i dont even know how to sex fish!:giggle: you sound like your experienced so why dont you try a small marine reef? Expensive i know but imagine having a glass coffee table as a marine tank! Awesome!

The best part of a fish is their fingers mmmm..... make nice butties when you got the munchies!

I've always kept oscars, ugly brutes but they are the fish equvilent to dogs, they used to swim to the front of the tank to greet me whenever i walked in the room. Great fish.

Unfortunately they've gone back to the fish shop as i am going toback to uni and can't take the tank with me

pcnutta

Hiya, have you thought of Marine Tanks? Id love to move into that … Hiya, have you thought of Marine Tanks? Id love to move into that eventually rather than breed tropical fish.At the moment i dont have enough experience as i dont even know how to sex fish!:giggle: you sound like your experienced so why dont you try a small marine reef? Expensive i know but imagine having a glass coffee table as a marine tank! Awesome!

Wouldn't be too concerend that you can't sex fish, it is quite difficult, even more so if there is no distinguishing difference between males and females.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey12
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …814
      3. What would be HELL to you?2227
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953

See more discussions