I have quite a specific product I'm trying to track down which may be the ultimate wild goose chase , have any of you come across Ginjinha / Ginja liquer for sale in the UK?

Found 5th Sep 2017
Ginjinha cherry liquer ( various spellings abound) is Portuguese , and my husband has asked for a bottle for his birthday. However it's a fairly cheap drink, and I refuse to pay £11-£13 postage to import a bottle from Portugal. Has anyone ever seen it for sale in the UK ? Either somewhere I can order online or a store that has a branch in Essex or London. Many thanks , I've googled but can't find the elusive bottle here
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Scratch that just saw the delivery charge lol.
What about Uvinum ? Delivery charge £11.06
Original Poster
T2000Bill45 m ago

Scratch that just saw the delivery charge lol.

I know, wouldn't mind but you can get a bottle for a fiver over there , it would almost be cheaper to get a cheap flight over and pick up a few bottles
Original Poster
Toptrumpet42 m ago

What about Uvinum ? Delivery charge £11.06

Thanks but I had looked at Portugese Vineyards , but that delivery charge for one bottle is too much.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 5th Sep 2017
Original Poster
ceres37 m ago

Three branches in London.

Hmmm, that's interesting, they are mainly just calling it cherry brandy , I wonder if I google that I might find more options that are the Ginja variety, thank you
Original Poster
ceres51 s ago

The labels on the various bottles are different brands of Ginja - the same …The labels on the various bottles are different brands of Ginja - the same brands that are available from Portuguese suppliers.

Many thanks
Find "Portugese in London" or "Portugese in Essex" on fb, I am pretty sure they have fb groups or pages and they will tell you where to get it.. I am pretty sure they have shops with their stuff in UK (as we do with ours) ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants