Groups

I have received an infraction

what does it mean? am I banned

33 Comments

It means, behave or you will be!

Nope, just had a warning. What's it for?

No..... just tainted:-D

ummm you bad boy what did you do?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2263404

Nope, just had a warning. What's it for?

for my Isaac **** post

fail...............

What do you expect when you start posting picture of your cat (use another word ends in Y) on your computer

TUT TUT

p.s i think its using the word hell in your thread

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar18986_80.gif?

ctuk;2263429

]?

You want a game of chess................:thumbsup::-D:w00t::p

Mr Hunt, tut tut...

An Infraction in legal sense (minor offense, minor violation, petty offense, or frequently citation, sometimes used as synonymous with violation, regulatory offense, welfare offense, or contravention) is a "petty" violation of the law less serious than a misdemeanor.

Typically, an infraction is a violation of a rule or local ordinance or regulation.

wiki wiki !

thrustmaster;2263533

wiki wiki !

I'm a Pac man.

skusey;2263420

for my Isaac **** post

plz dont get banned skusey - I need you to entertain me with your daft quizzes !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

thrustmaster;2263533

An Infraction in legal sense (minor offense, minor violation, petty … An Infraction in legal sense (minor offense, minor violation, petty offense, or frequently citation, sometimes used as synonymous with violation, regulatory offense, welfare offense, or contravention) is a "petty" violation of the law less serious than a misdemeanor.Typically, an infraction is a violation of a rule or local ordinance or regulation.wiki wiki !

An infarction, on the other hand, is a heart attack. And I think that's a bit severe!

thesaint;2263591

I'm a Pac man.

Well im the Grinch ive wiki'd it ( reason for avatar change)

dandoc2;2263626

Well im the Grinch ive wiki'd it ( reason for avatar change)

nice avatar!!!!! (I was the cute little gizmo first tho lol) :thumbsup:

sure it's an infraction, not an infection?

aha - thought it was a bit close that one isaac - tread warily

ctuk;2263429

]?

dandoc2;2263469

You want a game of chess................:thumbsup::-D:w00t::p

..... errrr excuse me !!!!

what does it mean? am I banned

Well skusey, you have to think now - am I banned or did I just start this thread??

dont you think HUKD has gone too strict? i recived an infraction from col and was suspended for offering to buy something over the asking price didnt no you couldnt do that obviously if i did i wouldnt have well all im saying just give an warning and if you do it again then your banned/suspended and given a chance to speak for yourself. now im worried if i break a rule which i didnt no about and get banned.

sarbjeet_;2264224

dont you think HUKD has gone too strict? i recived an infraction from col … dont you think HUKD has gone too strict? i recived an infraction from col and was suspended for offering to buy something over the asking price didnt no you couldnt do that obviously if i did i wouldnt have well all im saying just give an warning and if you do it again then your banned/suspended and given a chance to speak for yourself. now im worried if i break a rule which i didnt no about and get banned.

So read the rules and have a good night's sleep. Problem solved.

chesso;2264231

So read the rules and have a good night's sleep. Problem solved.

oh yerrr good point. im just too tired had an two exams yesterday and all day revisiing lol thanks for the tip.

sarbjeet_;2264242

oh yerrr good point. im just too tired had an two exams yesterday and all … oh yerrr good point. im just too tired had an two exams yesterday and all day revisiing lol thanks for the tip.

Good :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;2264478

Whinge Whinge Whinge.I said I hate cats and they should die. I wasn't … Whinge Whinge Whinge.I said I hate cats and they should die. I wasn't aware that cats could use a forum....

thats what i mean about being too strict.

DAMN SON respect the other memebers.

werid i neg people all the time and i get nowt

I got one for insulting another so called member who was a fake on this site and making a idiot of himself.......ah well do i care , nope....but i doubt ill care next time someone comes on the site just to attack it and cause harrasment ,ill just turn a blind eye

Hmmm, seems rayman has been busy, maybe i-robot's getting to him

it means you need to act your age, lol

Where can you see infractions, how do I know if I've got any?

Benjimoron;2321434

Where can you see infractions, how do I know if I've got any?

Click ]here (its not a rick roll link)

How many infractions do i need before i get a prize?

Also this infraction graphic is missing...

hotukdeals.com/for…gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions