Groups

I have some bad news for drivers

bbc.co.uk/new…747

Speed cameras are back!

9 Comments

Original Poster

Clicky

Funny how the statistics just says it has increased but doesn't do a comparison.

They should introduce the average speed cameras like on the motorways when they are havong road work improvements.
    They introduce these on the A13 heading into Canary Wharf and people seem to be driving at a more steady pace, rather than speeding and then just braking before the speed cameras.

Funny as I heard on Radio 1 this morning that they were cutting 110 Speed Camera off the road.

Banned

worse news - petrols going up big time in the next few weeks so fill up now!

csiman

worse news - petrols going up big time in the next few weeks so fill up … worse news - petrols going up big time in the next few weeks so fill up now!

apparently £1.50 by the summer!!!

SO GAY!

Sooner I get rid of my car the better, it's a nightmare trying to run it, and it's only a 1.4l engine!

Mike..

Well if everyone drives a little slower well to the speed limit you can save a bit of fuel at the same time

Banned

magicbeans

apparently £1.50 by the summer!!!SO GAY!

yep - £7 a gallon will soon be here.

Sod it, def getting shot of the car now, some muggy little twit kicked my damn mirror of last night while I was asleep, if I could catch them I'd have rammed the rest of the mirror up their backside, sharp end first!!!!

Doesn't bother me as I keep to the speed limits anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764342
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147

See more discussions