Expired

I have some money 'payable' on TopCashback, how can I get this into my paypal account?

Found 3rd Aug 2014
Not been a member for long and don't use it often!

14 Comments

just click on payment, choose how you'd like ro be paid eg bank, paypal etc just enter paypal e mail address. Hope this helps :-)

Original Poster

I do that and I select BACS, then paypal but it says "Withdraw Amount: £0.00"

but down the side it says "Total Amount £4.46
Charity Amount £0.00
Tips Amount £0.00
Reserved for Fee £4.46
Payable Amount £0.00"

What does this mean? Sorry to be a pest but I haven't a clue what to do lol!

The first £5 is reserved for your £5/year payment if you've signed up for TCB Plus.

I'm sure there is a minimum amount you need before tou can withdraw funds-I believe its £5 but. I could be wrong, that's probably why it's not letting you withdraw it ?!

looks like keeping the £4.46 as the annual fee so means can't withdraw anything

Original Poster

No, the minimum payout is £0.01 for both so that can't be it I have 2 cashbacks, one I deselect because you can't use anything to withdraw it but the other should be payable but every thing I click on it says "Withdraw Amount: £0.00" in the box above my payment details. Anyone have any ideas?

Original Poster

annual fee? Didn't know it cost to have a topcashback account lol. Just want the few pennies out to pay for golf tees I just ordered

Original Poster

It's okay guys I googled "reserved for fee" and it is the £5 they want for being a plus member. Downgraded and can now withdraw. Thanks for your help!

There are 2 levels of Topcashback membership, Classic (which is free) & Plus (which costs £5 per year).
Are you a Plus member? If so you have to wait until your cashback exceeds £5 - then when you withdraw they keep £5 and you get the difference. Obviously this only happens the first time you withdraw, for the rest of the year you get all your cashback.

ahh right lol it costs £5 for cashback plus (I think its called) you get extra cashback on some things etc thats what they're keeping your money for probably

Original Poster

I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or should I hold out some hope? Filed a manual claim on Friday..

alanfabian1961

I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or … I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or should I hold out some hope? Filed a manual claim on Friday..

It should come through. I almost made a manual claim but, something I read said about waiting 4 weeks and I think after 3 and a half weeks it tracked as it should have and I've since withdrawn the money :). Just Gala Bingo seems slower than other retailers.

I did the Gala Bingo through Quidco and it tracked within 24 hours.

Original Poster

Yeah, my luck would suggest them not paying me. £5 on bingo tickets didn't get within one number for a line/full house. Poxy game.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions