Expired

I have some money 'payable' on TopCashback, how can I get this into my paypal account?

Found 3rd Aug 2014
Not been a member for long and don't use it often!
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
just click on payment, choose how you'd like ro be paid eg bank, paypal etc just enter paypal e mail address. Hope this helps :-)
I do that and I select BACS, then paypal but it says "Withdraw Amount: £0.00"

but down the side it says "Total Amount £4.46
Charity Amount £0.00
Tips Amount £0.00
Reserved for Fee £4.46
Payable Amount £0.00"

What does this mean? Sorry to be a pest but I haven't a clue what to do lol!
The first £5 is reserved for your £5/year payment if you've signed up for TCB Plus.

I'm sure there is a minimum amount you need before tou can withdraw funds-I believe its £5 but. I could be wrong, that's probably why it's not letting you withdraw it ?!
looks like keeping the £4.46 as the annual fee so means can't withdraw anything
No, the minimum payout is £0.01 for both so that can't be it I have 2 cashbacks, one I deselect because you can't use anything to withdraw it but the other should be payable but every thing I click on it says "Withdraw Amount: £0.00" in the box above my payment details. Anyone have any ideas?
annual fee? Didn't know it cost to have a topcashback account lol. Just want the few pennies out to pay for golf tees I just ordered
It's okay guys I googled "reserved for fee" and it is the £5 they want for being a plus member. Downgraded and can now withdraw. Thanks for your help!
There are 2 levels of Topcashback membership, Classic (which is free) & Plus (which costs £5 per year).
Are you a Plus member? If so you have to wait until your cashback exceeds £5 - then when you withdraw they keep £5 and you get the difference. Obviously this only happens the first time you withdraw, for the rest of the year you get all your cashback.
ahh right lol it costs £5 for cashback plus (I think its called) you get extra cashback on some things etc thats what they're keeping your money for probably
I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or should I hold out some hope? Filed a manual claim on Friday..
alanfabian1961

I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or … I did the Gala Bingo cashback offer the other day. Is that a dead deal or should I hold out some hope? Filed a manual claim on Friday..

It should come through. I almost made a manual claim but, something I read said about waiting 4 weeks and I think after 3 and a half weeks it tracked as it should have and I've since withdrawn the money :). Just Gala Bingo seems slower than other retailers.
I did the Gala Bingo through Quidco and it tracked within 24 hours.
Yeah, my luck would suggest them not paying me. £5 on bingo tickets didn't get within one number for a line/full house. Poxy game.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions