I have space for one more Email

Banned
Hey how have you lot been doing, most will be drivig back home or possibly cooking right now, I reckon

but anyhow a quick hi to Hannah xxx, zoe, sassie (xxxx), sadler, DLM, rockhound, MC, ODB, jellyabebes, choc, KOT, beans, TD, kippy, syzable, DDTA, FC, Ace, and everone else I used to chatter with :-)

Oh and the subject I still have space for one more message .....

18 Comments

Evening Dell

Don't see you on here much these days :?

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;3272831

Evening Dell :)Don't see you on here much these days :?

Evening MC, just been too caught up in work and some family stuff .... how are you doing, nice new avi buddy

Hi Dell hun, where ya been hiding ? I'm lounging on sofa watching footie and eating Baileys ice-cream,

Supermod

Gooood evening Dell!

Supermod

choc1969;3272852

Hi Dell hun, where ya been hiding ? I'm lounging on sofa watching footie … Hi Dell hun, where ya been hiding ? I'm lounging on sofa watching footie and eating Baileys ice-cream,

Oooh...baileys ice cream!! Room for a small one?

Dell_in_the_bed;3272847

Evening MC, just been too caught up in work and some family stuff .... … Evening MC, just been too caught up in work and some family stuff .... how are you doing, nice new avi buddy

Cheers mate, salder did it for me :-D :oops: :-D I'm good thanks, hope things are ok with you then

Banned

hiya dell! how u doing?

Evening dell......even though I never got a mention:p

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;3272852

Hi Dell hun, where ya been hiding ? I'm lounging on sofa watching footie … Hi Dell hun, where ya been hiding ? I'm lounging on sofa watching footie and eating Baileys ice-cream,

Hiya choc, I just discovered I have something for you avi .... Baileys icecream .... yum yum yum I was just on my way out to grab some juice, credit for my mobile and some meetha pan .... The shops here bytheway close round 4 a.m. :w00t:

magicjay1986;3272857

Gooood evening Dell!

Evening magic you alright and like always I will be clicking on your profile in a bit to find out what latest deal you have posted to forward that to my other half :-) of course making sure that I claim full ownership of the find lolllzzz

Don't venture into Misc often as i don't have the time..............but felt the need to say Evening Dell.

missed me?

Supermod

Haha...I havent been finding many!

hey hey hunni, where u bin hidin??

Dell_in_the_bed;3272889

Hiya choc, I just discovered I have something for you avi .... Baileys … Hiya choc, I just discovered I have something for you avi .... Baileys icecream .... yum yum yum I was just on my way out to grab some juice, credit for my mobile and some meetha pan .... The shops here bytheway close round 4 a.m. :w00t:

meetha pan ?

looking for a new avi....getting bored with bald head gal :thinking:

lol at u reppinf fc, been banned haha! hi man hope u r good.

Hi Dell -- so you didn't chat with me .. oh well I must still be a sleep and this a dream :giggle:
What have you been upto?

Original Poster Banned

Hi everone again :-)

TD not sure how I missed your name, must be the age :-( how are you doing still waking up early ?
syzable me neither mate, really dont get the time to log in these days
GDG ...... .howdy partner ....
Ace, nice avi made me lol ...
Hannah .... you my cute friend let me log in one of these days and then we will have to go out shopping again :-)
Nikkib .... Choc xxxx

Hiya Dell

Missing you on the forums hun :-( but at least you have the sun whilst we freeze our toots off over here :santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again413
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843
    4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1253

See more discussions