Found 3rd Feb 2009
For a Cadburys Fuse bar!!

They should bring this back! They were awesome!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

I have just had a whisper bar, so glad they are back at the moment.:thumbsup:

Banned

remind me what they were again

ODB_69;4268782

remind me what they were again

me too

hello

Weren't they like chocolate with fruit stuff?

I like the one that was a flake in the middle and had a coating of choc. Don't know what it was called.

I miss jamaican rum bars of choc

bluetigermobiles;4268817

I like the one that was a flake in the middle and had a coating of choc. … I like the one that was a flake in the middle and had a coating of choc. Don't know what it was called.

That's a twirl. Yum

bluetigermobiles;4268817

I like the one that was a flake in the middle and had a coating of choc. … I like the one that was a flake in the middle and had a coating of choc. Don't know what it was called.

Time Out, it's still around.

Actually yeah it's Twirl, ain't that still available, anyway TIme Out is similar

Fuse were really nice, it will be good when they bring them back.

Abvance;4268831

Time Out, it's still aroung.

Time outs have wafer in them.

ChipSticks;4268828

That's a twirl. Yum

Thats the one- total chocolate heaven!

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4268828

That's a twirl. Yum

I always get Twirl and Spiral mixed up.

Spiral was delicious! :thumbsup:

Do they still make them?

bluetigermobiles;4268848

Thats the one- total chocolate heaven!

indeed!
They are possibly my favourite when chocolate just won't do and it has to be CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! (if your a woman, you know when I mean! lol)

Also love boost, but have to be cold from the fridge, not warm.

Spira was the best bring these bad boys back !!

Banned

Alfonse;4268788

hello

Hello

bluetigermobiles;4268817

ChipSticks;4268828

That's a twirl. Yum

Abvance;4268831

yeah it's Twirl, ain't that still available,

Arent Snowflakes and Twirls essentially the same thing but one has the flake name to it?

Toybhoy;4268874

I always get Twirl and Spiral mixed up.Spiral was delicious! :thumbsup:Do … I always get Twirl and Spiral mixed up.Spiral was delicious! :thumbsup:Do they still make them?

Yeah Spirals were great, you could use them as a straw too :-D

Bluebirds1927;4268967

Spira was the best bring these bad boys back !!

+1

Use a spiral or a twirl as a straw for coffee - coffee makes the chocolate melt, it's brilliant!!

Can't for the life of me remember what afuse bar was tho, although I do think it may have had raisins in. Could be wrong tho....

Banned

just found this - chocablog.com/mis…se/

and someone on that thread says the fuse was -
"It was a chewy, crispy, fruity bar with raisins, caramel, rice crispies, nuts, fudge, etc. All “fused” together."
http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/n2344279591_1408.jpg
I do remember them now they were good

Fuse was a fusion, hence the name, of leftovers from other Cadbury bars, raisins, nuts, cereal and fudge :thumbsup:

Picnics are similar to fuses and I saw them the other day in a play centre.

I aggree though with 'Chipsticks' boost are the best but haven't had one for years!!

I'm enjoying a penny sweet revival at the Mo - cola bottles, flying saucers, Pint pots - Yummy!!!!

Banned

BargainQueenNo1;4269409

I aggree though with 'Chipsticks' boost are the best but haven't had one … I aggree though with 'Chipsticks' boost are the best but haven't had one for years!!

I liked the ones with Guarana

Mmmmmmmmmm snowflakes, fuse bars, twirls, - runs to shop!!!

My fave was the Aztec bar from the 1970's, bit like a Mars but with Cadburys choc

tv.cream.org/ima…jpg

bluetigermobiles;4268817

or a ripple?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843

See more discussions