Groups

I have the biggest interview of my life in 2 hours!

And have ants in my pants and butterflys in my tummy!!

Arrrrrr - i need a chill pill!!!

14 Comments

Whats it for?

whats it for? and good luck

good luck x

Original Poster

sales manager on a very large exhibition - so excited!! the ceo head hunted me so im pretty sure its more of a formalitity but my the better i do the more i will get!!

good luck

tanzc69;5188348

sales manager on a very large exhibition - so excited!! the ceo head … sales manager on a very large exhibition - so excited!! the ceo head hunted me so im pretty sure its more of a formalitity but my the better i do the more i will get!!

Good luck and be sure to send us some freebies when you become the sales manager...

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Try not to be too nervous - if possible - go get em Tiger!!!

Grrrrooowllllll!!!
    If he is the CEO you don't get much higher - so impress him all the way!!
    xxxx

Original Poster

thanks every one - just wnated a bit of moral support and dont think i could really ask my current colleagues for it!!

Lucky you.

Just take some deep breaths, look over any notes you've prepared, and info on the business. Just relax, clearly they're impressed by what you're capable of, otherwise he wouldn't have hand picked you!

Put the ants back on the ground, let the butterflies fly away, and focus - It'll all be fine.

Make sure you feel relaxed, the more nervous you are, the worse your response will appear.
    Bare in mind that you reached the interview stage because they think you're good enough for the job...all you need to do is convince them that you're the one and you can achieve that by showing them you have a cool head, so relax and prepare for possible questions you think they may ask you, as that will make you feel like you're in control. :thumbsup:

Good luck.

Goodie Luckie

Well hun - I guess you are giving it your best at this very moment.....

Hope all goes well!

thinking of you!

Purrrrr.

xxxx

So??????

How'd it go????

xxxxxx

cloudthecat;5192852

So??????How'd it go????xxxxxx

I think we should take it as it went perfect and he's out celebrating. :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      3. word survey1013
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions