i have the hukd record for the coldest deal??

Posted 21st Jul 2020
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Jerec21/07/2020 16:14

Do you get a badge for that?

There should be a badge, named “Mr Freeze” with the tagline “Congratulations, you are one of the Coolest members on HUKD
No, this is the coldest deal in the last couple of months.

hotukdeals.com/dea…537
15 Comments
No, this is the coldest deal in the last couple of months.

hotukdeals.com/dea…537
Oooh no BC. Yours is relatively luke warm! Haha. There are many deals in the minus-thousands. It seems a bit unfair to point out individual ones but there were plenty of Apple product deals that went decidedly arctic-chilly!

I can think of one that had -3526.
plebbygiraffe21/07/2020 16:05

No, this is the coldest deal in the last couple of …No, this is the coldest deal in the last couple of months.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/500ml-hand-sanitizer-75-alcohol-at-mymemory-3490537

mad
Phsycronix21/07/2020 16:05

Oooh no BC. Yours is relatively luke warm! Haha. There are many deals in …Oooh no BC. Yours is relatively luke warm! Haha. There are many deals in the minus-thousands. It seems a bit unfair to point out individual ones but there were plenty of Apple product deals that went decidedly arctic-chilly!I can think of one that had -3526.

wow i have a lot of work to do
Jerec21/07/2020 16:14

There should be a badge, named “Mr Freeze” with the tagline “Congratulations, you are one of the Coolest members on HUKD
MrMaccieKFC21/07/2020 16:18

There should be a badge, named “Mr Freeze” with the tagline “Co …There should be a badge, named “Mr Freeze” with the tagline “Congratulations, you are one of the Coolest members on HUKD

Good idea.
Pretty sure one of the ps plus May was cold af
Edited by: "nisc1" 21st Jul
so are you gloating??
nisc121/07/2020 16:32

Pretty sure one of the ps plus May was cold af

The one with Farming Sim and Cities Skylines
Sports Direct are usually a dead cert for ice-cold votes. Perhaps this could be seen as typically British, a la Eddie The Eagle, someone hankering to be "The Best Of The Worst".
I think only two of my deals have gone cold, I was gutted! I know one was an Essex Boys blu-ray but it's weird, when I posted it, it was only £10 and £14-20 everywhere else and still got voted cold
Toon_army21/07/2020 17:52

I think only two of my deals have gone cold, I was gutted! I know one was …I think only two of my deals have gone cold, I was gutted! I know one was an Essex Boys blu-ray but it's weird, when I posted it, it was only £10 and £14-20 everywhere else and still got voted cold

To be fair that was probably voted on the film and not the price
PennyTrader21/07/2020 17:54

To be fair that was probably voted on the film and not the price

Yeah I thought that, but it was before they made about 20 other of the same films lol
Post a comment
@
    Text