Groups

I HAVE THIS FEELING....

that hukd is going to be no more once all us fb friends have departed??!!

41 Comments

i have a feeling that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good good good nit

Banned

they will be back, you think people dont fall out on facebook - lol

ok edited:-D duh

there 2000000 members on hukd - wouldnt think it matters

the site is making money from links to deals - misc - fs etc is a bonus

youll have your memories :-D

Banned

hardly........

Original Poster

and its good night from him and good night from me
    dell boy i hope you meant night and not nit!! lol

Original Poster

sassie;6583489

they will be back, you think people dont fall out on facebook - lol

i must have missed loads because everyone seems very tetchy on here the now

Misc is a "sideshow" for Hot Deals - even if Misc is dead the deals bit would still be active until a better rival comes along........which will happen one day.

Eh?? so this place will crumble cos a handful of people are leaving ? :?

Looks like i've missed a lot, who is leaving?

Original Poster

ok so i literally didnt mean the whole site just the misc , jeesh see what i mean!!!!!

Banned

gari189;6583509

Misc is a "sideshow" for Hot Deals - even if Misc is dead the deals bit … Misc is a "sideshow" for Hot Deals - even if Misc is dead the deals bit would still be active until a better rival comes along........which will happen one day.

gari have you got plans youd like to share with us.........or are "the trolls" not gonna be welcome on your rival site:-D

alfie and harrys mum;6583522

ok so i literally didnt mean the whole site just the misc , jeesh see … ok so i literally didnt mean the whole site just the misc , jeesh see what i mean!!!!!

you did put hukd - nothing specific -

you did realise you would get replies - not just empathy posts

Banned

gari189;6583509

Misc is a "sideshow" for Hot Deals - even if Misc is dead the deals bit … Misc is a "sideshow" for Hot Deals - even if Misc is dead the deals bit would still be active until a better rival comes along........which will happen one day.

been done to death aint it - lol

casparwhite;6583538

gari have you got plans youd like to share with us.........or are "the … gari have you got plans youd like to share with us.........or are "the trolls" not gonna be welcome on your rival site:-D

Its going to be called biggest-humungus-deals-on-the-planet.........

Actually (as Sassie alludes) there have been several small breakaway groups that have tried to start deals sites but as yet they haven't caught on. However Quidco etc have rivals so its only a matter of time before someone sees the potential and if enough money is thrown at it, a rival site could catch on......

starsparkle2311;6583615

I'll always be here, I love this place!!! Sad? Yes I am, I like the … I'll always be here, I love this place!!! Sad? Yes I am, I like the bargains, especially the mis-prices and I like the general chit-chat on here, which you can take part in as you please.HUKD is great, I love it all,the bargains, the sniping, the sarcasm, the jokes, the friendliness, the hatred,the DRAMA!!!! It's got it all going on, best thing is when you've had enough, you can log off.Take a break, live your life, but for those times, when you need a little extra entertainment, this place hits the spot:thumbsup:

like your style hon:thumbsup:

who's leaving?

starsparkle2311;6583724

My main reason for coming on here, the tetchiness is great, sorry but it … My main reason for coming on here, the tetchiness is great, sorry but it is, and we all contribute to it, misc may be a small part of what makes this site, but please take a look at the comments on the deals section etc, it's misc in itself.This whole site makes me laugh, in a good way, there are comments posted on here worthy of comedy awards or even greater awards.People are people and HUKD has such a multitude of different people posting, it's great!!!:-D

theres a deals section? :?

Marina;6583740

who's leaving?

you are...close the door on your way out!

[SIZE="7"]Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

just joking hun dont go :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6583756

theres a deals section? :?

lol:thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;6583724

My main reason for coming on here, the tetchiness is great, sorry but it … My main reason for coming on here, the tetchiness is great, sorry but it is, and we all contribute to it, misc may be a small part of what makes this site, but please take a look at the comments on the deals section etc, it's misc in itself.This whole site makes me laugh, in a good way, there are comments posted on here worthy of comedy awards or even greater awards.People are people and HUKD has such a multitude of different people posting, it's great!!!:-D

lol i mentioned that before the deals comments are far worse bitchin and back biting than misc

its all a bit of fun but some people have to overstep the line making things too personal then it snowballs......ending up in rule changes and feedback threads epic lulz

repped btw

Original Poster

ss could not agree more with what you said hukd is great, i love it too and i have had a wee break from it lately but when i came back i noticed theres been a few who have gone on to pastures new

It's the internet - they won;t be missed and someone else will take their place...

Charlie Scene;6583767

you are...close the door on your way out! … you are...close the door on your way out! [SIZE="7"]Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]just joking hun dont go :thumbsup:

i never said i'm leaving

Even if i did, i won't close the door on my way out. :giggle:

starsparkle2311;6584057

And Marina - [SIZE="7"]PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Star, i'm not leaving, charlie is. Please stop him. :giggle:

I'll leave if they gave £1 for each of my rep point. I have about 26k

Dellboy182;6583482

2nit is groin to be a good nit

Sorry but WTF!

Supermod

You are kidding right?! When did Facebook turn into a FS/FT site? Deals site etc?

Banned

suspended :lol:

starsparkle2311;6584522

I loooooooooool'd too, he's a tool,lol:p He'll be back at the … I loooooooooool'd too, he's a tool,lol:p He'll be back at the weekend:lazy:Wut? What for? Makes me lol, no-one leaves here, they just need a break, Charlie is cool, everyone on here is, but if the place gets a bit much, maybe it's good to 'take a break'!Bye Charlie and I hope you come back refreshed, I like you btw:thumbsup:Oh and btw Marina, I like the £1 for every rep point idea, I'm on half a million at the mo', wouldn't it be nice.................

hey!! im not leaving.....lol

its Marinaaaa!!!! she is playing me up

i think you are cool too sparkles :thumbsup:

Banned

Charlie Scene;6584760

hey!! im leaving.....:cry:i think you are cool too sparkles :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you are leaving, my heart felt condolences now gtfo :w00t:

lumoruk;6585462

Sorry to hear you are leaving, my heart felt condolences now gtfo :w00t:

you're twisting my words man

Charlie Scene;6584760

hey!! im defo leaving.....loli think you are cool too sparkles :thumbsup:

http://ballooneffect.co.uk/images/Sorry-Youre-Leaving.jpg

:lol:

OP, you have a very high opinion of yourself, somewhat mislead in my opinion!

:roll::roll::roll:

Marina;6585507

:lol:

i didnt lol.......:-(

Charlie Scene;6585722

i didnt lol.......:-(

Ok, I'm playing

Dellboy182;6583482

i have a feeling that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin … i have a feeling that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good good good nit

I have a feeling you got an A in english

Marina;6585732

Ok, I'm playing

i know!!!!!..............now i lol'd :-D

Banned

Dellboy182;6583482

i have a feeling that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin … i have a feeling that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good nit, that 2nit is groin to be a good good good nit

have you actually tried singing those words to the song:-D

i just attempted but couldnt stop laughing......cant manage the whole line in 1 go epic lulz

casparwhite;6586369

have you actually tried singing those words to the song:-Di just … have you actually tried singing those words to the song:-Di just attempted but couldnt stop laughing......cant manage the whole line in 1 go epic lulz

whats a "groin good nit" FFS :-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;6586526

whats a "groin good nit" FFS :-D

just sing it:whistling:

casparwhite;6586544

just sing it:whistling:

i tried but my face hurts from grinning so much :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121

See more discussions