Groups

I have this on good authority...

If you type "google" into Google then you will break the internet!!!

15 Comments

dare ya 2 try it then....

Omg. What Have I Done... I've Broken It!?!?!??!

Ace Hayward;1995914

Omg. What Have I Done... I've Broken It!?!?!??!

I can see the smoke billowing from your house, I will send for the fire brigade

I think if you type 'advanced search' into the advanced search on google .. it freezes the internet worldwide....

Sheriff Waffles;1995944

I think if you type 'advanced search' into the advanced search on google … I think if you type 'advanced search' into the advanced search on google .. it freezes the internet worldwide....

lmao, you just pressed it didn't you (*)£( UIRIWEJWO:(U£P ZZZZzzzzzzzz

dont do it, till iv got my deals... you snake

Yay For The It Crowd.

Original Poster

Mclovin;1996002

Yay For The It Crowd.

Cashed in all my lovely Nectar and got the boxset - have been watching it all day :-D

Banned

If you type "stupid" in a google image search, you get a picture of yourself.

Didnt seem to work for me though!

Original Poster

guv;1996397

If you type "stupid" in a google image search, you get a picture of … If you type "stupid" in a google image search, you get a picture of yourself.Didnt seem to work for me though!

This is what I got

http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Stupid%20Haircut.jpg

It must be broke coz that ain't me!

Disappointing dull, google have had some quite funny jokes hidden in their search.

John

Google easter egg game

google.com/Eas…tml

Something Spooky Just After 3 A.M.
    You could take the high road (or the low road) to Scotland's Loch Ness in hopes of spotting the elusive Nessie, the legendary monster said to reside there. But if you'd rather do your mythic beastie viewing at home in the wee hours of the morning, set your alarm to 3:14 a.m. and your browser to the Beach themed iGoogle page. At precisely that o'clock each day, Nessie surfaces for 60 seconds, then takes a deep breath and dives back under the dark loch's surface. Why that time of the morning? Well, according to programmer's lore, Google developers did it to pay homage to the mathematical quantity pi. Other iGoogle pages using themes have spooky Easter eggs of their own. In the Seasonal Scape, the Northern Lights also appear at 3:14 a.m. Look for UFOs to descend on the City Scape. A monster appears in Spring Scape; and in the Tea House theme, ghostlike fox spirits (well known in Japanese folklore) appear and disappear in the mist of the lake as the fox sleeps.

Whatever you do don't press ]this button!

LaoTzu;1997619

Whatever you do don't press ]this button!

haha..awesome!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844456
      2. Royal Mil track and trace45
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions