Groups

i have tickets for UFC 95 at the O2 arena London what seats should i keep

i bought 2 sets of tickets for UFC 95 and need some advice of what is my best view,they are both upper tier and here is the details of the seats

section BK 406
    Row M
    Seats 593-594

section BK 409
    Row F
    seats 665-666

7 Comments

are they the £25 seats?? tbh ur really wonna b going for the £100 or £150 seats..

Original Poster

nah these are the £45 ones mate,i don't really wanna pay a whole lot of cash.really for that atmosphere,the buzz will be amazing.

vinylkiller;3938535

nah these are the £45 ones mate,i don't really wanna pay a whole lot of … nah these are the £45 ones mate,i don't really wanna pay a whole lot of cash.really for that atmosphere,the buzz will be amazing.

ye fair enuf, and theyve only disclosed one fight........good luk with ur decision, get a print out of the stadium layout and make ur decision, whever u sit im sure ull have a great time, the atmosphere really is ellectric.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3939296

ye fair enuf, and theyve only disclosed one fight........good luk with ur … ye fair enuf, and theyve only disclosed one fight........good luk with ur decision, get a print out of the stadium layout and make ur decision, whever u sit im sure ull have a great time, the atmosphere really is ellectric.

yeah but possible return of the iceman to face anderson silva

once you decide.. you selling the other 2 tickets? if so, i'm very interested..

Original Poster

yeah they will be sold,don't need 2 sets mate.

if they are both the same face value I wouldn't matter so much. Plz dont sell them acecather3, he is the type of guy to boo soon as it hits the mat

http://www.eventtravel.com/events/seatingplans/02_Arena_Seated.JPG
    O2 seating plan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions