I have to say I'm quite surprised...

...it's mid August but there's not any Xmas stuff about! >_><_>

27 Comments

Banned

Christmas tree in the club on Saturday night :viking:

Banned

yer and beaties has just opend there section lol bah humbug

sold some 3 weeks ago at car boot - on a sunday 80 degrees - lol

well with the credit crunch being really bad atm and stores having to use promotions and big sales to survive i think doing christmas now might be a bit early and optimistic

Banned

**** Christmas

Banned

jellybaby22;2737074

I love christams...cant wait..:giggle:

The last Christmas I enjoyed was in 2000....I worked....

Every Christmas sucks..its so fake and dull....so not looking forward to it at all

Banned

ODB_69;2737089

The last Christmas I enjoyed was in 2000....I worked....Every Christmas … The last Christmas I enjoyed was in 2000....I worked....Every Christmas sucks..its so fake and dull....so not looking forward to it at all

I'm not keen on Christmas either, over rated :x

Banned

it bores me till the beggin of dec thn i get mega excited!!!!

litl 1 will be big enuf to take an interest this year to, which might mean hell rebel to wearing the santa suit i got him in last yrs sale hehe

Banned

jellybaby22;2737101

thats because you are a misery guts...... I love christmas because my wee … thats because you are a misery guts...... I love christmas because my wee girl gets so excited..and because we are going o Disneyland again.....:w00t:People who dont like xmas are miserable sods.....:p

it is the seaon to be jolly falalalalalalalala

trimtrim;2737113

it is the seaon to be jolly falalalalalalalala

GO and deep throat an umbrella tralala lalala lar!

my work is advertising christmas jobs and has a few christmas stuff in

its the 'back to school' season just now

Banned

Pitbikeboy;2737242

GO and deep throat an umbrella tralala lalala lar!

hahaha i myt just mr scrooge

Banned

bigbob909;2737263

my work is advertising christmas jobs and has a few christmas stuff inits … my work is advertising christmas jobs and has a few christmas stuff inits the 'back to school' season just now

Where do you work?

jellybaby22;2737101

thats because you are a misery guts...... I love christmas because my wee … thats because you are a misery guts...... I love christmas because my wee girl gets so excited..and because we are going o Disneyland again.....:w00t:People who dont like xmas are miserable sods.....:p

we went to disneyland paris for xmas last year, i won't do it again at christmas cos it didn't feel like christmas at all :-(
    i think christmas is best at home with the kids and family round

jellybaby22;2738257

Really...we went last year for xmas and new year and we loved … Really...we went last year for xmas and new year and we loved it...especially my little girl..I dont have a big family and OH family dont talk to him so staying at home is boring for us......:p

i guess it doesn't feel like christmas day for us when all the shops are open and you have fish and chips instead of a christmas dinner any other time of the year i'd love to go again

Abvance - ...it's mid August but there's not any Xmas stuff about!

jellybaby22;2737074

I love christams...cant wait..

[SIZE="5"]ban them for saying the c word :x[/SIZE]

:stocking: :gift: :santa:

Merry Xmas. :-D

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/p045.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/k045.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a060.gif

I LURVE Christmas!! Already started getting stuff for everyones advent calendars! Kids are getting older now but they still love Christmas- even my husband who is the biggest old fart around loves Christmas!! I do agree that it gets earlier and earlier every year which takes the shine off it a bit, but overall i absolutely love it!!
    Merry Christmas everyone!!:santa::gift::santa:(:p)

jellybaby22;2740149

Merry Xmas..LOL

:-D

ban him , ban her .................. ban them all

[SIZE="4"]august[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]august[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]august[/SIZE] :viking:

owlass;2740413

ban him , ban her .................. ban them … ban him , ban her .................. ban them all[SIZE="4"]august[/SIZE][SIZE="5"]august[/SIZE][SIZE="6"]august[/SIZE] :viking:

Only 4 more months to go then!!:-D:-D

jellybaby22;2740476

134 days left !!!!! XMAS XMAS XMAS!!!!

yeay i love christmas and im gonna have a little bubba girl this year so its going to be even better then ever OH is like a big kid so he loves christmas just as much as i do christmas is great for us we love it bring on the christmas deals and HUKDS christmas front page lol:santa:

mods, this is bullying......................... :cry:

jellybaby22;2740594

come on...stop being a scrooge...Merry xmas...and Happy new year....see … come on...stop being a scrooge...Merry xmas...and Happy new year....see does that not make you feel better??:w00t:

no, my dad died at christmas

jellybaby22;2740636

Why do so many people hate xmas......:?

Because it was the day i was due to enter this world all those years ago and it ruined it for everyone. :cry:

jellybaby22;2740636

even if that were true...the happiness of Xmas should make you feel … even if that were true...the happiness of Xmas should make you feel better,Why do so many people hate xmas......:?ps. My nan really did die at xmas.......:cry:

Well he actually died in august, just trying to join in the mood :whistling:

I love xmas, mistletoe, drink, mistletoe etc ............... but in december!

Hope ya nan didn't bully poor men like me :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions